9

Lin Zhiyi picked up the yellowed note, and slowly slid his eyes along every stroke of that line.

    There is also a familiar note on the side of the iron box, which is not yellowed. It was given to Zhou Huaisheng by him attached to the cash a few days ago, and it says "For the roll, not for you".

    Lin Zhiyi felt his hands shaking.

    Can the handwriting of two people be similar to this degree? Even the omission of strokes and hooks are exactly the same.

    The confusion accumulated for half a month broke out at this moment.

    But at this time, Jujuan grabbed Lin Zhiyi's sleeve, looked at him with sparkling eyes, and asked, "Uncle, do you want a lollipop?" After speaking, he

    took out a small tin box from another drawer, He hugged Lin Zhiyi like a treasure, "Uncle, which one do you want?"

    "Uncle won't eat it, but Juanjuan."

    Jujuan shook his head, and carefully closed the box again.

    Lin Zhiyi's thoughts were taken away by Juanjuan, he hugged the little guy to his lap, Jujuan felt that the electric heater was too hot, so he took off the little down jacket while playing, and only wore a blue quilted little one. The waistcoat feels like holding a soft doll in your arms. Juanjuan is very light and obedient. After Lin Zhiyi squeezed his little hand, he then pinched his little butt. Lin Zhiyi smiled.

    He himself was reluctant to eat the lollipop, but he gave it to Lin Zhiyi without hesitation.

    Lin Zhiyi said softly: "Uncle Bear Cup has already bought it, and Juan Juan can eat lollipops. Besides lollipops, what else does Juan Juan like to eat?" Juan Juan

    shook his head and just hugged Lin Zhiyi's arm , and fell in Lin Zhiyi's arms.

    Lin Zhiyi opened the small tin box, picked a milk-flavored lollipop from inside, tore open the package and brought it to Juanjuan's mouth, coaxing: "Uncle has a toothache, Jujuan helps uncle eat, okay?

    " Juan didn't go to get the lollipop, but got up quickly, faced Lin Zhiyi, stretched out his small hand and rubbed Lin Zhiyi's face, and said, "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt."

    Lin Zhiyi was slightly stunned, Juanjuan's eyes were very nervous, he completely believed what Lin Zhiyi said casually.

    It was the same in the hospital that day. When he saw Lin Zhiyi's bandaged hand, he thought it was in pain, so he lowered his head and tried to exhale. It was obvious that there were bruises in his own thin hand.

    How could anyone be so cruel as to abandon such a good child?

    He even asks for the chance to get close.

    Lin Zhiyi finally saw clearly what the irritability hovering in his chest was, whether it was distress or jealousy.

    It was strange to say, how could he, a person who had never even been in love, feel affection for a child that even he himself could not understand?

    Lin Zhiyi held Juanjuan's little hand and rubbed his cheek. He said that the pain was not so painful, so Jujuan began to eat lollipops with peace of mind.

    The scent of milk permeated, and Lin Zhiyi's eyes returned to those notes. He compared the handwriting over and over again, and finally saw a little difference. The words appear rounded in comparison.

    As soon as he found a reasonable explanation, another cloud of doubts flooded his mind.

    What did Zhou Huaisheng keep the note he wrote?