27

At seven in the morning, Lin Yande called.

    "Zhiyi, Dad wants to explain something to you. Don't believe the video Liang Yuanshan gave you. The video can be faked. He had an affair with Tian Minyao. He wanted to take Ding Sheng as his own, so he deliberately You fabricated this video to drive a wedge between our father and son, don’t fall for his tricks.”

    Lin Zhiyi rubbed his eyes, changed direction and continued to sleep, and Lin Yande continued: “Dad went to do a paternity test with Zhiwen yesterday, He has no blood relationship with me, Zhiyi, you are the only father now, and everything that father has is left to you. After a while, you can take over Dingsheng and expand the property according to your mother's idea. You can manage it as you like."

    Lin Zhiyi was a little more sober, he smiled silently, and deliberately said obediently: "I see, the video will be repaired in two days."

    Lin Yande breathed a sigh of relief, "Zhiyi, What is the name of that expert? You tell Dad the contact information, there is no need to repair the fake things, I will take them directly to the appraisal center, and I will report to you tomorrow." "The last name is

    Qian, and I will send you the number later."

    "Okay."

    "But I recently found out that there is something wrong with Liang Yuanshan. He has a company outside, and it is very likely that he has embezzled funds from Dingna Insurance." "

    What?" Lin Yande was half surprised in surprise.

    Lin Zhiyi's tone was very relaxed, as if he completely trusted Lin Yande: "You can continue to search along this line, anyway, you are going to hand over Dingsheng to me. Get rid of those who care about you, right?"

    Lin Yande didn't expect Lin Zhiyi to stand on the united front with him so easily, and was greatly encouraged, "Of course, Dad must investigate Liang Yuanshan to the bottom, and he and Tian Minyao I also found the media and exposed them this afternoon."

    Lin Zhiyi said "um", "Then I don't care about it."

    "Okay."

    As soon as Lin Zhiyi hung up the phone, he heard Zhou Huaisheng's footsteps, so he shouted: "Zhou Huaisheng, come here."

    Zhou Huaisheng walked in, "Did I wake you up?

    " Looking at Zhou Huaisheng with a sleepy face, without speaking, he patted the seat beside the bed and asked Zhou Huaisheng to sit down. He looked at Zhou Huaisheng quietly, and only spoke after a long time.

    "I found the murderer who caused me to fall down the mountain."

    Zhou Huaisheng was shocked, "Who is it?"

    "My dad." Lin Zhiyi said calmly, "You should have seen him, in the hospital two years ago, he must have said We have misunderstood what we have done."

    Zhou Huaisheng was astonished and said in disbelief: "Yes, I have seen it, I didn't expect him to be so cruel, you are his son, he—" "

    I I'm not very surprised, he killed my mother, and I'm not alone. In fact, I wanted to investigate this matter a long time ago, but I didn't know where to start. I woke up from the hospital bed two years ago. Come here, I feel that I seem to be missing a piece, I have no interest in the people around me, I have no passion for life, and I am living at a loss. Now I know that the piece I am missing is Juanjuan. For Juanjuan, I also We must deal with these bad people and bad things as soon as possible."

    Lin Zhiyi is a person with great ideas and high execution ability. Zhou Huaisheng knows that Lin Zhiyi is willing to tell him about this matter, which means that he has already started to do it. He helped Lin Zhiyi tucked in the quilt.