39

When Juanjuan woke up, it was already very bright, and he waited for a long time but he still didn't get his little daddy.

    Juanjuan wrapped himself up in the quilt to play for a while, but he still felt bored, so he had to get up, put on his little socks, open the guardrail, and get off the bed. He was going to surprise his dad and baby daddy.

    After finally opening the door, he went to his father's room first, but there was no one there.

    He turned around and ran to the little daddy's room. Before entering the door, he was frightened by the smell of grapes overflowing in the room. The smell was too strong. As soon as Juanjuan walked in, he became dizzy, and he hadn't reached the bed Just fell to the ground.

    There was a muffled thud, and the two people on the bed didn't hear it, so Juan could only sit up tearfully, touched his butt, and ran to the bed feeling aggrieved.

    He forgot to move the rocking horse, so he could only go to the bed and call his father for help.

    Zhou Huaisheng woke up soon after hearing the sound. He turned around and carried Juanjuan to the bed, and quickly crawled into Lin Zhiyi's arms. He tried his best to pull up the quilt, trying to cover his little daddy, but before pulling twice, Lin Zhiyi suddenly woke up, buried his face in his curly belly, took a breath, and said with a smile : "Where did you get the little milk cake?"

    "It's Juanjuan." Jujuan corrected.

    "Oh, it turned out to be curls."

    Zhou Huaisheng put on his trousers and got out of bed, took out Lin Zhiyi's nightgown from the closet, stuffed it into Lin Zhiyi's bed, Lin Zhiyi put it on calmly, and then put it on again. Holding the curly hair to his chest, Zhou Huaisheng went back to the room and took a shower, and when he entered the master bedroom again, the two curly hairs on the bed hugged each other and fell asleep again.

    Zhou Huaisheng walked to the bed, Lin Zhiyi felt it, and woke up in a daze, Zhou Huaisheng leaned over and kissed him on the face, "Go on to sleep, I'll make breakfast." "Well, kiss again."

    Zhou

    Huaisheng So he pulled up the quilt to cover the roll, and then pressed Lin Zhiyi to exchange a long kiss. When they parted, he asked, "What do you want to eat in the morning?"

    Lin Zhiyi thought about his physical condition with backache and backache, "It's lighter."

    "Okay," Zhou Huaisheng stroked Lin Zhiyi's hair, and said with a smile, "Thank you."

    Lin Zhiyi became inexplicably shy, Get into the quilt to rub Juanjuan's little buttocks and hands, Lin Zhiyi looked at Juanjuan who was asleep, and heard the sound of the kitchen downstairs, the sun was bright outside the bed, the blue sky was like washing, it was a perfect morning, Very sweet life.

    Lin Zhiyi and Juanjuan quarreled in bed for a while, and when they heard the sound of Zhou Huaisheng taking a bowl, Lin Zhiyi carried Juanjuan back to the children's room to change clothes. Juanjuan refused to wear yesterday's small yellow down jacket, and he turned his face away. Protesting with her mouth: "No!"

    "Isn't it pretty?" Lin Zhiyi thought this one was especially cute.

    Juanjuan turned his back angrily, "I just don't want it."

    Lin Zhiyi thought for a moment, and soon thought of what Zhou Huaisheng said at the door yesterday, he burst out laughing, and hugged Juanjuan from behind, "Which bad teacher said our family Juanjuan dances like a duckling? Our family Juanjuan dances the best, and my little dad wants to see it too, so give him a little Juanjuan dance, okay?