12

Zhou Huaisheng prepared breakfast and was about to go back to the bedroom to call Lin Zhiyi and Juanjuan to get up, when he heard Lin Zhiyi calling with an unkind and cold tone.

    "Xu Yang will be in charge of the next cooperation with Chong'an. Anyway, the first phase of the plan has been passed, and you can let him follow through on the following things." "You know the reason yourself." "Chen Yanlang? This

    person

    is your caretaker." Choose by yourself, it’s disgusting from the inside out.”

    “Dong Lin, not everyone likes climbing dragons and phoenixes like you, and gaining status and wealth by marrying into a family. I have already said that I stayed in Dingsheng because of my mother. , It's not because of you, okay, don't open your mouth and shut up about the relationship between father and son, just like this, contact Xu Yang if you have anything."

    Zhou Huaisheng stopped at the door and did not go in.

    A few seconds later, he heard Lin Zhiyi change his tone, becoming soft and gentle, "Uncle woke you up?"

    Juanjuan muttered "Dad".

    "Father is making breakfast." Zhou Huaisheng waited for half a minute before knocking on the door and entering, and said to     Lin Zhiyi, "Breakfast is

    ready, come out and eat."

Nestled in Lin Zhiyi's arms like a broad bean, when he heard Zhou Huaisheng's voice, he began to sneak under the quilt, but Lin Zhiyi still protected him, raised his head and said to Zhou Huaisheng: "Don't catch him, I read the book, A two-year-old child needs to sleep thirteen or four hours a day, so you have no right to keep Juanjuan from sleeping."

    Zhou Huaisheng stood by the bed helplessly.

    Lin Zhiyi asked: "Is it okay if I take him out to play today?"

    "He has asthma, so he can't go to crowded places."

    "Go to an indoor amusement park, there are not many people, and today is a working day." "

    Lin Sir, or—"

    Lin Zhiyi raised his eyebrows at Zhou Huaisheng, "It's okay if you don't go, then close the door and tell me what happened before."

    Zhou Huai was born dumb, turned around and left the bedroom in silence, Lin Zhiyi fished out Juan, and touched the tip of the nose with the little guy who pretended to be sleeping, "Uncle will take you to the amusement park today, okay?" Juan immediately opened his eyes

    . open your eyes.

    Lin Zhiyi glanced outside the door, and Zhou Huaisheng was sitting at the table alone eating breakfast, "Jujuan should get up, your father's breakfast is going to be cold."

    Juanjuan agreed, and he crawled to the corner of the bed to pick up Wear your own clothes obediently.

    Lin Zhiyi and Juanjuan brushed their teeth and washed their faces together. Zhou Huaisheng helped them pour hot water into the mouthwash cup and washbasin. Juanjuan didn’t like rubbing baby cream the most. He sat on the washing machine to hide from Lin Zhiyi’s hands. Lin Zhiyi Wanting to paint him, Juanjuan smiled and called Dad.

    Zhou Huaisheng didn't come to rescue him, and Juanjuan was forced to turn into a fragrant curly. He put his face against Lin Zhiyi's cheek and rubbed it.

    "Little villain." Lin Zhiyi picked up Juanjuan and went to the dining table.

    Zhou Huaisheng had already finished eating, so he sat at the table and watched the two of them eat.