20

Zhou Huaisheng was stopped by the security guard again, who saw that his takeaway box was empty, so he was not allowed to enter.

    Zhou Huaisheng had no choice but to call Lin Zhiyi again under the embarrassment. Lin Zhiyi answered quickly this time. He helped Zhou Huaisheng explain to the security guard, and the security guard let Zhou Huaisheng in.

    Zhou Huaisheng has a good memory. He found Lin Zhiyi's home within a few minutes, parked the car aside, took off his helmet and gloves and walked up. There was a doorbell on the courtyard door. He pressed it twice, and soon it was on the intercom. Curly's face appeared, and he shouted excitedly: "Dad, you're here!"

    "Ask uncle to open the door for Dad."

    "Uncle taught me." Juanjuan said proudly.

    Juanjuan stepped on the small stool that Lin Zhiyi helped him move, stretched out his hand and pressed the red button, the system heard the sound of the door lock opening immediately, Juanjuan was eager to pick up his father, Lin Zhiyi hugged him, The two were waiting at the door of the room. Lin Zhiyi scratched Juanjuan's nose helplessly, and muttered, "I told you not to admit that you are a fool." Jujuan couldn't understand Lin Zhiyi's

    words , and because he saw his father, he smiled at Lin Zhiyi foolishly. Lin Zhiyi thought it was really cute, so he lowered his head and kissed his little cheek. Juanjuan has been fattened up by Lin Zhiyi recently, and his little face looks soft when kissed. white peach mochi.

    After a while, there was a knock on the door. Lin Zhiyi wanted to wait for a few more minutes, but Juanjuan was about to jump out of his arms in a hurry, so he had to put on a straight face, hold the doorknob and turn it down.

    Zhou Huaisheng stood outside. Because of the sleet at night, his takeaway clothes were mostly wet, and there was still unmelted snow on his eyelashes. The cold wind came in. Lin Zhiyi turned his head and sneezed. Zhou Huaisheng walked in immediately and closed the door .

    He sat on the sofa with Juanjuan in his arms, tuned the channel with the remote control, and asked knowingly, "What are you doing here?"

    Zhou Huaisheng stood on the doormat and didn't dare to move for fear of stepping on the floor, "Mr. Lin, I... I'll take Juanjuan home."

    Lin Zhiyi glanced at him, and said in a leisurely tone, "Where's the strap? Where's the raincoat? Nothing, are you going to put Juanjuan back in the takeaway box?"

    Juanjuan hugged him The little bear cup ran over and handed it to Zhou Huaisheng, "Dad, drink milk."

    Zhou Huaisheng squatted down, holding the cup, and thought of many ways to bring the volume back, but all of them seemed unfeasible due to the bad weather and temperature. It came too hastily and without consideration.

    "Curly towels, toothbrushes and pajamas—"

    "I bought them a long time ago."

    "And his asthma medicine."

    "I brought them too." Lin Zhiyi looked at the TV, as if he had already prepared.

    Zhou Huaisheng had nothing to say. When he got up, his knee hurt a little. He rubbed it twice before standing up. He looked down at Juanjuan, then at Lin Zhiyi, and said helplessly, "Mr. Lin, I will trouble you to take care of Juanjuan tonight." I'm going to pick him up tomorrow morning."

    Lin Zhiyi stood up suddenly, frowning, "It's like this outside, you want to go back?"

    Zhou Huaisheng seemed a little at a loss, he didn't understand what Lin Zhiyi meant, He thought that after saying those words at noon, Lin Zhiyi would hate him to death and would not give him any good looks.