36

Lin Zhiyi's "A Huai" brought Zhou Huaisheng back to three years ago. Whether he was in a hut in Yanmeng Village or in a rented house in a certain city, as soon as he came home, Lin Zhiyi would be like this. He rushed forward, crying and calling "A Huai".

    Those who didn't know thought he was cruelly abandoned by Zhou Huaisheng, but Zhou Huaisheng obviously just went out to buy groceries.

    Mingming asked him if he wanted to go out together in the morning, this person stayed up, and now he complained to him tearfully. Zhou Huaisheng was very helpless, but he would still put down everything in his hands, hug Lin Zhiyi, and gently stroked Lin Zhiyi. On the back of Zhiyi's neck, he spoke words to coax the child, soothing Lin Zhiyi's emotions.

    Just like this time, Lin Zhiyi buried his face in Zhou Huaisheng's shoulder and cried. Zhou Huaisheng coaxed him while stroking his back. It took a long time before Lin Zhiyi stopped crying.

    He choked and said, "Let's start over, shall we?"

    Zhou Huaisheng took out a tissue to wipe Lin Zhiyi's tears, and replied, "Okay."

    Lin Zhiyi wanted to say more and explain more, but he felt that The entanglements of the past can be left for the future to let go. He just wants to bathe in the sun with Zhou Huaisheng now. He sits next to Zhou Huaisheng, leaning against Zhou Huaisheng, with his head resting on Zhou Huaisheng's shoulder.

    Fingertips touch, then hold tightly.

    Juanjuan was sitting on the ground playing with cars, but when he turned around and saw his two fathers sitting together, he hurried over, climbed onto the sofa, and then lay carelessly between Zhou Huaisheng and Lin Zhiyi , the little butt squeezed, but his two fathers didn't seem to want to make room for him. He looked up and looked left and right. looking at the two villains.

    Zhou Huaisheng smiled and said to Lin Zhiyi: "The little guy is spoiled by you."

    Lin Zhiyi pinched his curly face, "If you want to be spoiled, be a carefree person who grows up in love." child."

    Zhou Huaisheng smiled, "Yes, a child who grew up in love."

    Lin Zhiyi scratched Juanjuan's armpit, and Juanjuan immediately burrowed into Zhou Huaisheng's arms. After a while, seeing that there was no movement, he sat down on Lin Zhiyi's lap without any grudge, and rubbed his forehead against Zhou Huaisheng's arms. Lin Zhiyi's cheek.

    "How late will the lease term of your house in Shifang Lane end?" Lin Zhiyi asked.

    Zhou Huaisheng did the math, "At the end of this month."

    "It's just right, you can call the landlord and discuss it with him, see if you can end it early, and then move in this afternoon."

    Lin Zhiyi was fine when he said this Confidence, he was afraid that Zhou Huaisheng would be angry when he heard it. The disparity in wealth made Lin Zhiyi more cautious than Zhou Huaisheng. He was afraid that what he said would sound like nurturing and hurt Zhou Huaisheng's self-esteem.

    Zhou Huaisheng didn't hesitate much, he said, "Okay, I'll call now."

    Lin Zhiyi breathed a sigh of relief.

    Zhou Huaisheng walked to the kitchen with his mobile phone and dialed the landlord's number. Lin Zhiyi whispered in Juanjuan's ear: "Juanjuan will be the happiest child in the world in the future." Juanjuan didn't quite understand,

    but Still leaning on Lin Zhiyi, shaking his little feet happily, the panda slippers were shaken to his toes, and fell to the ground in the next second. As soon as Juanjuan looked up at Lin Zhiyi nervously, Lin Zhiyi bowed his head and kissed Kiss him on the cheek.