40

Lin Zhiyi went to Taihe Biotech, and after a routine visit and inspection, he stayed in Xie Yanting's falsely marked medical institution for a physical examination.

    After the test results came out, Xie Yanting was shocked and said, "Such a high level of pheromone is so rare."

    Lin Zhiyi put on his coat and said flatly, "My parents' match is 97 percent." "

    I see, Xie Yanting looked at the test report, "By the way, Mr. Lin, if you decide to do the pseudo-labeling surgery, then you can stop using the inhibitor from this month, and test the pheromone value after three months."

    "Okay, thank you, can the restraint stickers be used?"

    "The basic ones can be used."

    "Okay."

    Xie Yanting noticed that Lin Zhiyi didn't have a ring on his hand, so he asked tentatively, "Are you still married? "

    No."

    That is to say, she got pregnant before she was married, Xie Yanting was a little surprised, Lin Zhiyi didn't look like someone who would do such a thing at all. Lin Zhiyi seemed to have felt Xie Yanting's scrutinizing gaze, and didn't say much, just said: "But it's coming soon."

    Xie Yanting stopped guessing, turned around and handed over the report to his assistant for storage.

    "Mr. Lin, I actually met you a long time ago. You just graduated and looked very young at that time. Now you are really mature. I think if I take over my father's business, I will not behave as well as you "

    Lin Zhiyi smiled, "It's all about driving ducks to the shelves."

    In the afternoon, there was also a youth entrepreneur exchange forum, which was held at the Central Hotel. Lin Zhiyi went back to Dingsheng to change into a suit, and then set off for the hotel. At the venue, I ran into someone head-on, and Lin Zhiyi recognized him: "Mr. Sheng?"

    Sheng Jiahui was wearing an English-style suit with his hair combed back, but he could still see the unrestrained appearance in Mowen Bar back then. He squinted He narrowed his eyes and took a closer look at Lin Zhiyi, "Zhiyi? Oh no, Mr. Lin."

    "Long time no see."

    Sheng Jiahui smiled and reached out to shake hands with Lin Zhiyi: "It's been a long time. I've been abroad for the past two years, and I just returned to China last week."

    Seeing that the forum hadn't started yet, Lin Zhiyi pointed to the balcony in a secluded place, "Say I know what to say, just talk here."

    "The last time I saw you was in the hospital two years ago. I went for a physical examination and happened to see Zhou Huaisheng running upstairs and downstairs with a list. I had nothing to do, so I went to the inpatient department to find you. You just happened to meet your father—" Mentioning Lin Yande, afraid of stepping on a minefield, Sheng Jiahui immediately turned his head to look at Lin Zhiyi's face.

    Lin Zhiyi smiled at Sheng Jiahui: "Do you know? Mr. Sheng, you saved my life."

    Sheng Jiahui was taken aback, and Lin Zhiyi told him what happened two years ago and what happened in the past two years, "...In short, I think you know about Lin Yande. If you hadn't come to see me at that time, if you hadn't happened to run into Lin Yande, I might not be alive now.

    " Your fate means that your good days are ahead."

    Lin Zhiyi looked at the distant scenery, Sheng Jiahui said: "Zhiyi, you have changed a lot." "