19

Lin Yande called Xu Yang to the office, and asked straight to the point: "Xiao Xu, have you contacted Zhiyi recently?"

    Xu Yang observed Lin Yande's expression, and said nervously: "No contact, Mr. Lin is often not in the company these days. "

    "Where is it not in the company?"

    Xu Yang was busy with work in Chong'an, so he didn't have time to pay attention to Lin Zhiyi's whereabouts as before. He said awkwardly, "I don't know much about this." "Go and find out," Lin Yande

    said Throwing a document in front of Xu Yang, he raised his chin, "Find out what he is doing, where he is, and who he is with. You and him are high school classmates, so he will be less defensive towards you. After he comes back Do you have a lot to do with the Tengjia Department Store event?"

    "Not much, not much." Xu Yang replied immediately.

    "That's good. After a few activities, you will improve your abilities in all aspects, which will be good for your future promotion." "

    Yes, thank you, Mr. Lin. I will finish it earnestly."

    Xu Yang took the task and walked out of the board of directors When he came to the chief's office, thinking of the "promotion" that Lin Yande said, he was so excited that he almost forgot what Lin Yande wanted him to do.

    Wait, spying on Lin Zhiyi?

    He took out his mobile phone with some doubts, and tried to call Lin Zhiyi, the phone connected, Lin Zhiyi seemed to be driving, Xu Yang asked with a smile: "Zhiyi, where are you?" "What's the matter?

    "

    Xu Yang choked, "It's nothing, just... just to report the situation of the exhibition to you." "

    If you have important content, please send me a text. I also asked Jiajia to take photos at the scene yesterday. Overall, it's pretty good Yes, there’s nothing to change.”

    There was no way out, so Xu Yang asked directly: “Zhiyi, I see why you haven’t come to the company recently, what’s the matter?” “

    No, give yourself a vacation, I’m now In the restaurant, there are too many people here, so I will hang up first."

    "Hey——" Xu Yang looked at the hung up call helplessly, and couldn't help feeling distressed, thinking about how to complete Lin Yande's task.

    Lin Zhiyi parked the car opposite "Uncle Liu's Restaurant" in the scroll description, and before turning off the engine, he saw Zhou Huaisheng sitting at the door of the restaurant, holding his lunch box and eating.

    Juan Juan leaned on the window and called "Dad" eagerly.

    Lin Zhiyi unbuttoned his seat belt, tried to open the door but stopped, he didn't know how to face this man, Lao Yang's words were still ringing in his ears, reminding him repeatedly that he once liked Zhou Huaisheng, and even made love with Zhou Huaisheng willingly. He gave birth to a little life.

    Zhou Huaisheng put the lunch box containing last night’s leftovers in the microwave to heat up, and his friend Wang Bing, who was delivering food together, came over and stuffed him with an apple, “Brother Huai, why are you working so hard lately? I saw you after nine o’clock last night It’s still outside.”

    Zhou Huaisheng took out the lunch box, sat on the plastic chair in front of the restaurant to eat, and replied, “Juan will go to kindergarten in two years, so I need to save some money.”

    Wang Bing gnawed on the chicken leg and said: "That's right, you have to raise a child. I wanted to save some money for my wife, but I couldn't keep the money. Just like when I got home at nine o'clock last night, I lay in bed for a while. It was too hard, so I ran out and bought a barbecue and a casserole, good guy, fifty yuan is gone."