14

Lin Zhiyi felt dizzy for a while, and the world began to turn upside down. He staggered and supported the wooden table next to him to stand still. He glanced at Zhou Huaisheng who was still asleep in the corner.

    The original scene suddenly appeared in his mind, the door of the bar was hit, and in the hospital, before Zhou Huaisheng answered a phone call and wanted to leave, he leaned over and said to Lin Zhiyi: "I'll be back soon, wait for me here, okay?"

     Xu Yang's reaction at the time was even more shocking than Lin Zhiyi's.

     Pointing  at Zhou Huaisheng 's back, he said in surprise, "He seems to be coaxing you?"

     Medicine, skillfully stuffed a hot water bottle under his feet, and worked hard.

    And rolls.

    It turns out that all the familiarity and closeness are not groundless, he likes curls out of instinct.

    In fact, if Lin Zhiyi was more careful, he could find clues from the same curly hair, from Zhou Huaisheng's objection to his contact with curly curls, from the evaluation of people around him...but who would have thought that he had given birth to a child? Who would have thought that a person he met by chance on the road, an ordinary beta, turned out to be the father of his child.

    Lin Zhiyi couldn't accept this reality, but he immediately remembered another thing. He suddenly looked at the old man, lowered his voice, and asked, "When he brought me here two years ago, how was my condition? Sober?"

    "Awake," the old man paused, looked Lin Zhiyi up and down, and suddenly frowned: "However, when you asked, I remembered that you were not as smart as you are now at that time, and you were a little dumbfounded." The old

    man After finishing speaking, I felt that the words were not accurate enough, and I muttered: "But sometimes I don't stay still, and I will tell me secretly. Next time, don't even tell me about a small cold, just say that you are fine, so that he won't worry." But Lin

    Zhiyi There were layers of piercing radio waves playing in his head, and he couldn't hear any sound at all. After a long time, he recovered from the turbulent thoughts and asked the old man: "What did you just say?"

    The old man was about to repeat, when someone entered the medical center, the old man smiled at Lin Zhiyi and turned around to greet the customer.

    In a daze, it was because he fell down the mountain and injured his head. The doctor also said that his brain had been severely injured. Not only did he lack the ability to think, but he also lacked the awareness of prevention. He must have trusted Zhou Huaisheng, but Zhou Huaisheng took advantage of others. dangerous.

    If he didn't break his head, how could he like Huaisheng last week in his conscious mind? How is it possible to become pregnant willingly?

    Impossible, he must have forced me, it is impossible for me to be with him willingly.

    Lin Zhiyi said to himself over and over again.

    So what Zhou Huaisheng said that day was true, "...I was the one who felt sorry for him. He didn't want a child. I was the one who took advantage of others' danger. Later, his family found him and he went back."

    Everything made sense.

    Lin Zhiyi felt that God's will tricks people, which is really ridiculous.

    He didn't wake up Zhou Huaisheng, and he didn't want to confront him now because he needed the last piece of evidence. After he calmed down, he bought a bag of cotton swabs at the hospital, and then drove back to Shifang Lane, still sitting on the small bench.