33

The sweet smell of grapes in the air suddenly became very faint, and Juanjuan had to bury his face in Lin Zhiyi's body to smell it. He slid back and forth in Lin Zhiyi's arms, seeing that Lin Zhiyi ignored him , He had no choice but to crawl out again, put his arms around Lin Zhiyi's neck, and asked, "Little Dad, what's wrong with you?"

    Lin Zhiyi was lying on the hospital bed, pinching his curly little buttocks.

    He said frustratedly: "Juan, your father ignored me, what should I do?"

    Juan couldn't understand the quarrel between the two adults, but he was also frightened by Zhou Huaisheng's sudden anger just now, he had never seen his father angry but his little dad looked even sadder. He hugged Lin Zhiyi and comforted him firmly: "No."

    Lin Zhiyi held the little guy in his arms.

    Zhou Huaisheng was wearing a hospital gown and couldn't leave the hospital. He could only sit in the small park downstairs of the hospital. The cold winter wind came in through his trousers. Zhou Huaisheng sat motionless on the bench as if he couldn't feel the cold. , staring blankly at the ground.

    After Lin Zhiyi told the truth, Zhou Huaisheng suddenly wanted to turn the clock back to the day when Lin Zhiyi was discovered.

    If only I didn't bring him home that day.

    But as soon as this idea appeared, it was quickly erased by Zhou Huaisheng.

    How can you not like it? Without love, where does responsibility come from? From sympathy, to distress, to dependence, to love, when Lin Zhiyi was still ignorant, Zhou Huaisheng had gone through all the emotional changes alone, and then hid them deeply in his heart.

    He really never expected to stay with Lin Zhiyi forever. The love between beta and omega has always been difficult. Even the filming of a TV series is classified as a bitter drama. In the long years, it was dim and dusty, until it fell apart.

    Just like many DINK couples who have persisted for most of their lives, they all ended up having an affair and having a child. It's not that they don't love each other, but they can't escape the eyes of the world and their own inner suffering.

    The pheromones and markers are really unimportant, but they exist brightly. The once-a-month estrus is tormented. Modern medicine can minimize the physical pain through powerful inhibitors, but the emptiness after estrus can be caused by Who will make it up?

    When he hugged Lin Zhiyi, no matter how close he was, no matter how close Lin Zhiyi said he liked him, Zhou Huaisheng could feel the helplessness.

    Only a little bit, just a little bit away from the point where the pheromone is injected into the gland, there is no gap between him and Lin Zhiyi.

    But he is a beta.

    What's more, there is a gap in status. Lin Zhiyi's starting point is the end point that he will never reach in his life. Now he is just a stationmaster at the bottom of the logistics company, and he can't give the person he loves any career help.

    Lin Zhiyi is only twenty-six years old, and he just took over Dingsheng, and the days to come are still very long, Zhou Huaisheng really can't do nothing, just talk about love. If there is no Juanjuan, he really wants to leave alone, but because of Lin Zhiyi's willfulness, there is already a fetter of Juanjuan between them, which has become an unsolvable problem.

    "Why are you sitting here?"

    Zhou Huaisheng raised his head and saw Lu Jincheng.

    "Mr. Lu." Zhou Huaisheng got up quickly.