25

"Xiaoquan, why did you come to Wangcheng?"

    "I came here to work. My distant cousin is here, so I came here to join him. I just found a job at a milk tea shop yesterday." "

    Zhou Huaisheng, you Are you going?" Lin Zhiyi asked beside him, frowning.

    It was only then that Xiaoquan noticed him, and then noticed the curls in his arms, Xiaoquan opened his eyes wide and covered his mouth, hesitated and couldn't speak, "You, you, you all have children? "

    He asked Lin Zhiyi: "Has your memory recovered?"

    Lin Zhiyi deliberately replied: "Recovered."

    "Then what's your name?"

    "Gu Zhiyi." Xiaoquan

    said in surprise: "Really It's called Gu Zhiyi! You look different now than before, but you even have children, are you married?" "

    No." Zhou Huaisheng replied immediately.

    Xiaoquan looked puzzled.

    Zhou Huaisheng took out his mobile phone, "Xiaoquan, do you have a mobile phone? Leave me a number, and I can call you if you need anything in the future." "

    Okay." Xiaoquan took the mobile phone, entered his mobile phone number, and stared at the phone after returning it. Watching Zhou Huaisheng for a while, he suddenly lowered his head and said, "Then go ahead, I'm going to continue working." Sullenly,

    he returned to the milk tea shop with his doll clothes and headgear, and continued to distribute leaflets, Zhou Huaisheng Looking at Xiaoquan, I suddenly realized that more than three years had passed. He was far away from his hometown, away from his neighbors and friends, and came to a strange city to start a new life. It turned out that so long had passed.

    He turned his head and met Lin Zhiyi's scrutinizing eyes. Just as he was about to explain, Lin Zhiyi had already left with the scroll in his arms. He chased after him, "Mr. Lin, that's my neighbor in my hometown." "Follow

    me What does it matter?"

    "When you first lost your memory, you often went to his house to play."

    Although he doesn't welcome you very much, Zhou Huaisheng didn't dare to say the second half of the sentence.

    "Why does he say I'm pestering you? I just lost my memory and can't remember anything, so I trust you, that's all." "Yes." Lin Zhiyi walked to the car and put

    Juanjuan

    on the children In the seat, Zhou Huaisheng proposed to bring the scroll, but Lin Zhiyi refused, "I'm not going to the company today, I just take care of some things, don't worry about it, go to your shift." Zhou Huaisheng had to go to the non-motor vehicle parking

    area , take your own battery car.

    As soon as Lin Zhiyi got into the car, Xu Yang called, "Zhiyi, something went wrong! Today, when Director Lin held a board meeting, he and Liang Yuanshan had a quarrel. Director Lin said that he would remove Mr. Liang, and Mr. Liang shot Looking at the table, he said, Lin Yande, it’s no good for anyone to tear up your face, you can fire me if you have the ability.”

    Lin Zhiyi raised his eyebrows, and yesterday’s phone call seemed to work.

    Liang Yuanshan was also involved.

    "Okay, I see."

    Lin Zhiyi hung up the phone, and found Lu Jincheng in the call log, "Brother Jincheng, do me a favor."