18

The third note said: Ah Huai, I have learned how to cook porridge, and I will come back early today.

    Instead of writing on the fourth slip of paper, a ring was drawn.

    The fifth note seemed to have been folded many times, it was crumpled, and it said: Ah Huai, I hate the estrus period! Estrus, pheromones, and compatibility are meaningless things. If only I were a beta like you.

    Lin Zhiyi stopped turning his hands down and looked at the words on the note quietly. It was clearly his handwriting, but why did it look so strange?

    Those intricate creases show that he held the note tightly in his palm after he finished writing. He must be in pain and may be in estrus.

    He remembered the news that Xu Yang told him before, that an omega went out to eat during the estrus period, forgot to bring the inhibitor, and almost induced an alpha at the next table to go into estrus, and his beta partner was at a loss beside him... Zhou Huaisheng would

    also Is that so?

    Lin Zhiyi's level is very high, and ordinary inhibitors are not effective enough for him. From the completion of differentiation to the present, he has used the inhibitors specially made for him by experts invited by Gu Nian, and they have been supplied to his home for ten years. Falling from the mountain, he would not be carrying inhibitors on his body, and Zhou Huaisheng could not help him, so he must have suffered from estrus for a year and a half.

    His thoughts were interrupted by the knock on the door, Zhou Huaisheng made breakfast and walked in, "Are you awake?"

    Lin Zhiyi hadn't recovered yet, he took the note, looked at Zhou Huaisheng as if he were a stranger, and then called out "" Ah Huai".

    As soon as the words fell, both of them were stunned. Zhou Huaisheng gripped the doorknob tightly, and then resisted not rushing up. Lin Zhiyi hurriedly stuffed the note into the tin box, sat down by the bed to look for slippers, and said with his head down: " I just want to see if I can retrieve my memory by recreating the scene."

    Zhou Huaisheng let go of the doorknob, took half a step back, and said in the usual tone, "Does it work?"

    Lin Zhiyi shook his head.

    "Come out and have breakfast."

    Lin Zhiyi helped Juanjuan get dressed, and Juanjuan was still half asleep. With a wave of his little hand, he knocked over Lin Zhiyi's iron box, and the notes slid down from the tip of the quilt. The first thing that caught his eye was a red The note written with ink pen, a line of words is big and chic, looks very proud.

    It said: Zhou Huaisheng, I'm pregnant, you are responsible for me, did you hear that?

    Lin Zhiyi's mind was at a loss, and many pictures fell down. He rushed to grab them in his hand, but when he turned them over, they were all blank, without any answers.

    Why can't he see anger or disgust in this note, but only pampering and joy?

    He turned around and looked in disbelief at Zhou Huaisheng, who was setting the tableware at the table, and at Juan Juan, who was flailing his little arms on the bed.

    Could it be...

    is he willing? Did he really like Zhou Huaisheng?

    Lin Zhiyi stopped this terrible thought in time. He flipped through the other notes, most of which were related to eating and going home. There was no important information. He put the notes away and continued to dress Juanjuan , After putting it on, he immediately rushed to the bathroom to wash up with the curly roll in his arms. His movements were very fast and hurried, making bang bang bang bang noises by the sink, it seemed that as long as the outside sounds were harsher, his heart would be calmer.