11

Twenty-five minutes later, Zhou Huaisheng's battery car stopped in front of Lin Zhiyi.

    Lin Zhiyi raised his head from his arms, looked at Zhou Huaisheng in a daze, looked at him strangely, and then suddenly said, "You're here." Zhou Huaisheng got out of the car and walked to

    Lin Zhiyi, "Why? Have you been drinking?"

    "Well, I don't know how I got here, I can't get a taxi."

    Lin Zhiyi nodded, rubbed his stiff legs, wanted to stand up, but just lifted his buttocks and fell back, Zhou Huaisheng hurriedly supported him, Lin Zhiyi's fingertips were cold, Zhou Huaisheng went back to the car and took out the thermos cup from the takeaway box, poured it into the lid of the cup, the water was left for a day, but it was still very hot, Lin Zhiyi held it and dropped it The lacquered cup lid makes it impossible to put your mouth down.

    Seeing that Lin Zhiyi didn't drink, Zhou Huaisheng took out a paper towel from the takeaway box, wiped the rim of the lid, and poured another glass for Lin Zhiyi.

    Lin Zhiyi wanted to explain that he didn't mean that, but he didn't seize the right opportunity. Zhou Huaisheng had already delivered the cup lid to him, so he could only lower his head and sip water.

    The hot water flowed down from the throat, warming the internal organs. Lin Zhiyi finally came back to life, looked at Zhou Huaisheng with a clear expression, and said "thank you".

    "It's okay." Zhou Huaisheng screwed on the thermos.

    Lin Zhiyi raised his head and asked, "How far is the distance from Ninghai Street to here?"

    "Seven or eight kilometers."

    "If it's an order, how much is the order so far away?"

    Zhou Huaisheng understood the meaning of Lin Zhiyi's words , he took off his coat, put it on Lin Zhiyi, and said softly, "Picking you up is not considered a job."

    He got very close, and his voice became very close. Lin Zhiyi always felt that he had heard it somewhere.

    After meeting Zhou Huaisheng, everything became very strange, he became sometimes irritable and sometimes at ease, not like him.

    "Three years and four months ago, my friends and I went to a very remote mountain to play, but there was a heavy rain and a landslide. I was washed away by the flood and disappeared. No one could contact me until two years ago. One day, my father found me in a hospital. He said that I was injured all over my body, and I was discharged from the hospital after a few months of recuperation. Memory." Lin Zhiyi looked at Zhou Huaisheng, his eyes were brightly illuminated by the street lights.

    "From my disappearance to my discovery, I have forgotten everything that happened in the period of more than a year. I can't remember anything. I tried many methods. I went back to that mountain and found a psychological counseling for hypnotherapy. , are useless."

    Zhou Huaisheng remained silent, and Lin Zhiyi saw his slightly trembling eyelashes.

    If it was just a stranger, would this be the reaction? It can be astonishment, disbelief, or even ridicule, but it should not be expressionless.

    The trembling eyelashes and the tight corners of the mouth have already betrayed Zhou Huaisheng.

    "I must have seen you during that time that was forgotten by me, I'm sure." Lin Zhiyi said.

    "No, I haven't seen it." Zhou Huaisheng still denied it.

    "I just want to get back that memory."