"And so what if they do? You know I don't give a fuck what anyone says or does. And you know that I'll always protect you. You don't have to worry."

I'm instantly calmed down just by his touch, and being held in his arms.

"Don't let them get to you, okay? Nobody can ruin what we have."

He's right.

I'm not going to let the media, or my parents, or anyone ruin our relationship.

"Aww... aren't you two just adorable."

"Oh, shut up. You know you love us." We all laugh, "Anyway, we were gonna grab some dinner. You wanna come?"

"Ooh, yes! I'm starving."

"I'm just gonna shower and throw on some sweats and we can go. I'll be quick."

***

Fifteen minutes pass by, and we're ready to leave for dinner.

"Thank god. That took forever."

"It wasn't even twenty minutes. Relax."

As we walk out of the house, Dabi gets a phone call.

"Yeah, Keigo?"

"Shit, seriously?"

"We were just about to leave. Fuck. Alright. Don't worry about it. Thanks for the heads up."

He groans, "That was Keigo."

"What happened?"

"There's paparazzi all outside of the gate."

"What? How?!"

"Must've found out you live here. They can't find any information on me, though. So it's fine. And my car has tinted windows, so they won't be able to see us anyway."

"They were already bad enough following me. Now they're really gonna be on top of me."

Dabi takes my hand in his as we all walk to his car, "It's fineee, my love. I got this. Don't worry."

He always knows how to calm me down. How could he have such a level head with this situation?

"Aww!" We both chuckle at Suki, "Sorry, I ruined a sweet moment. Let's go run over some paps!"

We manage to get through the sea of people with flashing lights, and speed away before they can follow us.

The car ride into town was nothing but laughs, it almost made me forget about the situation.

"Hey... how come you're so calm about all of this? The paparazzi, and everything?"

His hand rests on my thigh, "Because I love you. I already told you that nothing could ever ruin us, or what we have. They can try... but they'll never succeed. We're too strong for them, my love."

He takes my hand and kisses it, causing my cheeks to flush and a smile spread across my face.

"You guys are such mom and dad. I feel like your child."

We burst out laughing at her comment, and finally arrive in town.

The place we went to was just a lowkey sushi place, nothing fancy at all.

"I need a drink."

"Me too."

"Me three."

***

Dabi's POV

After two bottles of sake, Akira and Suki are practically bombed. I only drank a bit because I had to drive, and I need to make sure everything is okay now that the paparazzi are on our asses.