Emma

[?]

Cool bitches gc

Yolk: what do I do 😭

Lesbian furry: what happened-

Yolk: div at the hospital 😭

Lesbian furry: I thought-

Yolk: the baby came early😭

Little mermaid: damn that sucks

Yolk: stfu

Lesbian furry: we on our way to the hospital

Yolk: Alr

Medusa boi: do u even have a name for her?

Yolk: not yet-

Thing: i thought u said u were gonna name her-

Yolk: DONT TELL THEM ITS A SURPRISE

Lesbian furry: we are hereeeeee

Vamp: I'm also here-

Yolk: HURRY UP

Yoko's POV:
I was pacing back and forward worried for Div but then I see Enid, Wednesday and Liz coming towards me, "how is she?" I shrugged and a doctor comes out,"ms would you like to come in?" I nodded and went in.

When I entered I saw Div uh playing Nintendo? "Are you seriously playing Nintendo?" She nodded and I sat next to her, "how are u feeling?" She put the Nintendo away and replied, "tired" I gave her a kiss on the forehead. The doctors said i could go see the baby so I decided to go see her. I saw her have red dark eyes and thought it looked beautiful, I carried her and brought her to Div, "give me my child" she held her and wouldn't let go. Enid, Wednesday and Liz came in, "where my sister" Liz held her first then Enid and Wednesday. Enid and Wednesday had to leave because of Micheal and Toby but Liz stayed.

We all were talking until the doctor said we could leave in a bit, "mum, what's gonna be her name?" Me and Div already decided on a name so we were gonna tell everyone, "her name is going to be Emma" "ooooo". The doctor let us leave so we did and got back home.

Cool bitches gc

Yolk: MAH DAUGHTER EMMA HAS BEEN BORN

Fishy divi: ur welcome asshole

Yolk: ty dear

Lesbian furry: oooo nice name

Little mermaid: eh

Yolk: but we have to go get her in 3 days

Fishy divi: yeah

Lesbian furry: Alr I'm gonna go sleep byeee

Yolk: byeee

[I
Lost
Motivation
😇]