AGAIN?!

[wrurt?]

                                Cool bitches gc

Yolk: damn Toby already 2

Lesbian furry: yes and half of us are 22

Fishy divi: why tf Are we still in nevermore

Weems: because I have changed it into a university after you graduate

Yolk: so we are stuck here till we move out orrrrr get married

Weems: yes

[im too attached to this book so I'm not ending it at 200 and ending it in the future]

Gay emo: more years to suffer

Lesbian furry: Willa it can't be that bad

Yolk: yes it can be

Short gay: mum how do u make Toby stop crying😭

Lesbian furry: give him his bat toy

Vamp: Alr he finally stopped crying

Yolk: btw enid how is that stomach ache?

Lesbian furry: not getting better

Gay emo: Amor I'll be back in 2 hours to look after you

Lesbian furry: thanks Willa

Enid's POV:
I was texting and laying in my bed when suddenly I feel to vomit so I drop my phone and run to the bathroom and vomit into the toilet. I stopped vomiting then leaned on the wall breathing heavily, god what the fuck, I feel like I'm going to vomit again and I do. I finally stopped vomiting and called Yoko.

Yoko comes bursting through the door, "WAT U NEED" I saw she had a pregnancy test, "why do u have that?" She looked at it then explained, "oh div thought she might be pregnant so she took a test" I waited for her to finish "and it came negative sadly" damn I didn't know she wanted another child. "Anygays u think ur Yk again?" I nodded, her eyes went wide and threw the test to me and I went to the bathroom and did the test and Yoko waited with me.

"What would happen if I got Div pregnant?" I looked at her with a confuse look, "does she wanna?" Yoko looked down "she has been looking at baby stuff lately" she must be having baby fever, "maybe baby fever?" She nodded and was going to talk to div later about it.

I told Yoko to check the test and she did and looked shocked, "Enid u can look now" I slowly looked and saw I was pregnant, "AGAIN?!" maybe it's wrong, "let's do another test" I did another test and the same results. "At least your now a mother of 3?" How the fuck did I get pregnant again, "Yoko. The fucking potion." She stopped and realised I was right, "haha...about that. Uh I kinda added something that would make the person really obsessed..." I swear I was going to kick her ass, "I have to go and fuck div byeeee" before I could say something she ran to her dorm.

I told Claire to come to my dorm with Toby and they finally got here. "Mommy!" Toby ran to me and gave me a hug and hugged him back, "hey dear" he ran to his fish and I talked to Claire and was about to tell her the news. "So, im now going to be a Mother of 3..." Claire's jaw dropped and she practically screamed, "NO FUCKING WAY!?" Toby looked at us and I told him to come here, "Toby, u are going to be a older brother!" He looked happy and I was glad he was excited and he started to run and jump around. Later they left and Wednesday came back.

"Amor how is the stomach ache?" I still felt sick but pushed that aside and told her. I took a deep breath and told her, "Willa..." she came closer to me making me more nervous, "im...pregnant" she stops for a moment processing what I said then jumped onto me kissing me, "Amor that's amazing news!"  I kissed her and she was excited. Later Toby was asleep and I was cuddling Wednesday while texting on the group chat.

                                Cool bitches gc

Lesbian furry: I'm pregnant

Little mermaid: DAMN AGAIN-

Fishy divi: congrats Enid!

Lesbian furry: ty div

Medusa boi: I'm so happy for u

Yolk: I was the first to know 😜

Gay emo: still angry about that

Lesbian furry: when did u wake up 😭

Gay emo: just now

Lesbian furry: go back to sleep

Gay emo: no

Lesbian furry: yes

Yolk: lmao

Gay emo: she really just covered my mouth with her hand

Lesbian furry: byeee I'm gonna force her to sleep

Yolk: byeee I'm gonna fuck divvv

Fishy divi: what-

Yolk: 🤭

Fishy divi: fuck u

[is div gonna get pregnant, maybe 🤷‍♀️ and sorry for being off for 3 days and not telling u. I've been busy with school😭 anyways byeeee have a good dayyyyy]