Mall

[Short wholesome chapter🥹]

Enid's POV:
Me and Wednesday were at the mall and at the perfume/clothes store "Willa this smells amazing!" It smelled like vanilla, Wednesday came up and sniffed it and nodded saying it smelled good "woah im not getting that it's £50/$50!" I put it down and kinda disappointed I couldn't get it, later Wednesday got something and put it in the basket but I didn't see what.

We went to the clothes section and I saw a cute shirt "I love all of these shirtssssss!!!" I wish I could have gotten all of these but no I just got one "im gonna take this lesbian flag hoodie, Wednesday picked out a hoodie with a skull "amor, is that the only clothing your getting?" I nodded and she picked up the thing she put in the basket and grabbed the basket then started putting the clothes I wanted "Willa! How are we going to pay for this?!" She gave me a quick kiss to calm me down "amor, you not spending a dime" I started blushing, she loved me so much she wanted to pay for all of the stuff "Wednesday you don't have to" "none sense I'm buying it and you can't stop me". I gave in and she bought all of the stuff and I felt a bit guilty I felt like I was using all of her money, I didn't recognised I zoned out because Wednesday was calling my name "Enid? Are you ok?" I nodded and we were walking out of the mall.

We were walking back to nevermore and I was looking down, when suddenly Wednesday pulled me to a alleyway and pinned me to the wall "something is wrong Amor" I could see she was a bit pissed and she did look kinda hot "I just feel guilty I'm using your money..." she kissed me gently and pulled away "amor the reason I'm paying for everything is because I care too much about you for you to pay for anything, I don't want you to spend anything let me spend my money on you, please..." I smiled and kissed her then grabbed her hand and pulled her towards nevermore.

We got to nevermore and it was 10:26PM "im sooooo tiredddddd" I fell onto my bed with my face first, later I went to my closet for pyjamas when I remembered I had the new clothes, I found Wednesdays hoodie that she was wearing after she bought it and it smelled like her so I wore it and went in my bed, "amor where is my hood-" I look at her with tired eyes then she smiled and laid down next to me then had her head on my chest with her legs up to my waist "sorry Willa-" she covered my mouth and kissed me then replied with "shush, just go to sleep" I nodded and slowly started to sleep with

My best girlfriend ever...

[wholesome cuz u guys deserve it lol byeeee suckerssssssss btw I made a new book go check it outtttttt]