Micheal

[hi]

Cool bitches gc

Yolk: div how much longer till my daughter is coming😭

Fishy divi: 4 more months

Yolk: WHAT??

Fishy divi: kidding it's just 2 months

Yolk: WHAT

Short gay: HAHAHHAHA

Yolk: wait where tf are u-

Short gay: at the hospital

Yolk: damn she giving birth?

Short gay: ye

Yolk: Div u stay here since u can't go

Fishy divi: Alr

Vamp: I'm at the hospital too lmao

Gay Emo: I hope she is ok

Short gay: she will be fine

gay emo: I'm going in first

Yolk: fine 😒

Wednesdays POV:
The doctors called me in and I went in to see Enid sleeping and exhausted, "Amor?" She didn't wake up so I decided to let her sleep, "ms Addams, would you like to see him?" I nodded and they took me to him. I saw him awake and rolling around a bit. I went closer to him and picked him up to see he had silver eyes, "pretty rare to have silver eyes" I looked at the doctor and they weren't kidding. I remembered Pugsley had silver eyes but I never knew why he had silver eyes [Ik he doesn't have silver eyes but just imagine😭] "it runs in my family" I replied, she smiled and went to the other doctors. I put him down after a bit and let Yoko, Claire, Liz and later my mother because she heard Enid gave birth in.

Yoko practically ran in, "where is he" I gave her a glare and she calmed down, "is mother ok?" Claire looked worried for her but I reassured she was fine. Later I brought the baby and my mother carried him first, "aww, just like pugsley" I decided to ask her why pugsley had silver eyes, "mother, why does pugsley have silver eyes?" She looked a bit nervous but replied anyways, "well dear...Larissas mother had silver eyes" excuse me? "what" I heard Yoko trying to hold in her laugh and Liz elbowing her. I was honestly surprised with my mothers reply, "Larissa is my mother" she nodded and gave him
Back. She left eventually and Yoko held him, "he is beautiful" Claire and Liz had a turn but Liz and Yoko left because Liz had homework and Yoko had to look after Divina so claire stayed.

Claire was on a chair sleeping with a blanket while I was next to Enid on my phone while holding her hand. Suddenly Enid in her sleep, moved my hand to her face and kissed it, I started to lightly blush. I hated that the little things she do made me blush a lot. I hear Enid say something and look at her, "Willa?..." she slowly opened her eyes but still held my hand, "Amor, the baby is beautiful" she smiled and I gave her a kiss on the forehead and she giggled a little bit. Later Enid was fully awake and sat up, "I'm still so tired" she started to groan but I just talked to her to make her feel better. The doctor came in and said, "ms Sinclair you will be discharged in 4 hours" she nodded and the doctor left and I left to get the baby to show her. When I got back she looked surprised, "let me see his eyesssss" I gave her him and she wouldn't stop looking at him but was confused on one thing, "why does he have silver eyes?" I sighed and told her, "because weems mother has silver eyes" she looked at me shocked "WEEMS IS YOUR MOTHER?!" she regretted she shouted because she could have woken up the baby, "yes my mother told me" "well damn" later Claire woke up and a couple of hours past.

The doctors let us leave and Claire went to her dorm while I helped Enid to ours. When we got in Enid instantly went to bed and we waited till we had to pick up the baby from the hospital.

*a week past and the baby is coming home with them*

Enid's POV:
We got in our dorm and Toby came running to me, "Mommy!" I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the forehead and Wednesday came in with the baby, "who is that?" Toby pointed at the baby and I put Toby down and kneeled down to him while picking up the baby, "Toby, this is your baby brother" Toby looked surprised "woah he is so pretty!" We couldn't let Toby pick him up yet since he was young but he asked questions about the baby, "what's his name?" He tilted his head and I just smiled and replied, "his name is Micheal"

[FIRST SORRY FOR ACCIDENTALLY PRESSING COMPLETE ON THE BOOK- and hoped u liked the chapter and have a good day byeeeee]