196.Cute couple

"Honey, I will be the one to walk you through aisle" her grandfather told, wiping away his tears.

Mean while her uncle came inside. Smiling at Lisa.

"I gave a chance to old man. From now on, you will be staying in country X itself..... and I can see you whenever I want. But for them" he stopped in middle.

"All right, get ready to marry" he chuckled and took her hand before placing it in her grandfather's hand.

"Though uncle want to walk you through aisle, he sacrificed his wish for me." Her grandfather told patting uncle Zack's shoulders.

Their misunderstandings and family disputes were sorted off and now, they are good with each other .

"You nervous, princess" her uncle asked.

Lisa nodded her head no. "No, I am not nervous, uncle. Since the day I fell in love with Jungkook, I am dreaming this day" she told.

"But, this surprise is what I didn't expect" she said.

Three hours back, she doesn't even know that she is getting married. And, in addition to this, she got kidnapped only to wake up dressed as bride.

It is awesome and thrilling to her.

"That's my girl." Her uncle chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Meanwhile her grandfather wiped his tear away. He thought she died, but due to god's grace she came back into their lives again.

From then, there is no turning back in his precious granddaughter's life. She is living good, found a perfect husband for herself and at last she is getting married.

"It's time. Let's go honey.....Jungkook would be waiting" her grandfather said and helped her to stand up.

"Hmm" Lisa hummed and slowly carried her heavy gown.

She is looking like a princess....

Everyone are awed by her dress and she is looked totally gorgeous.

Slowly they walked out of the room to the hall way where there are doors that would lead them to outside.

"Let's get this done" her grandfather said, obviously tensed. He has never walked anyone down the aisle. This is the first time.

He is more nervous than Lisa, who seems so chill and cool. Not to mention the fact that she just found out about her marriage and she should be super anxious, freaking out.

But on contrary, she seemed so relaxed and enjoying the moment.

Deep down, Lisa is actually nervous.

The double door opened, showing the huge garden which beautifully decorated will flowers, lights and mirrors.

It's a beach side wedding but miraculously it has quite a good garden which could be used for any occasion....mostly for the weddings.

In one of the corner of the garden, the huge stage was built, the scenery behind it is a beach. The sea breeze wafted her nose while the fragrance from the flowers and scented candles added more aroma to the air.

Though, there were no much people present, these people would still be counted as dearest people to both the couple.

Jeon's, Kim's, Oh's, Walkers.... all the powerful families are present along with Mingyu and Park couple. Their families are present as well....those families are like extended family for both Taehyung and Lisa.

But nothing mattered to Lisa.

Her eyes are fixed on Jungkook himself.

She couldn't deny that he is so handsome and charming....like a modern prince charming.