146.Who is 'that' woman?

Meanwhile, Jungkook is stunned to his core. Out of all the scenes to act on, why did the director chose this topic!!

Did someone had done this intentionally??

Were they trying to warn or hint something?

Of course, it is suspicious!!

This incident is so, so similar to his and Lali's bad past that he felt little fishy. He don't want her to remember it again and in addition to this he thought that she forgave herself….but looks like she didn't.

The way she just let out all her grief and guilt in the name of acting, he is sure that this was something it is still bothering her.

She's still had not yet moved on from the betrayal she had done. What should he do so that he can make her forgive herself?

Soon, the act came to an end when the director applauded with the teary eyes. He is more than impressed.

Though she didn't follow the script he gave to her, he honestly felt that her words are more heartfelt than the words written in script.

It is like she is really confessing something of which she couldn't erase from her heart. It might be to do something with her real life.

"Well done Pranpriya. Such an awesome and natural acting….I am truly impressed. It's been a while since I saw someone act as natural as you and I am more than satisfied with your acting skills so, I am glad to announce you as my female lead for my next movie. We will send your contact papers to your company." The director cheerfully said.

Meanwhile, everyone who are rooted up deep in their places with awe and shock, gradually came back to normal state and they couldn't help but applaud for her.

Meanwhile, Emma is again fuming with jealousy and anger. Her enemy, Pranpriya is getting a standing ovation!!

Why should she be so lucky after returning back!!

On the other hand, Lisa who heard the directors cheerful voice wiped her tears and slowly looked at Jungkook whose eyes are still plastered to her teary face.

She can see that he is little disturbed by this. But at the same time she didn't miss the pain he is feeling because of her. He already told her that he never want her cry ever again Because it would make him feel bad.

Lisa sighed and stood up from her kneeling position. Even she felt like she went overboard with her confession. She and Jungkook had an agreement but to bring it up again...but she did. She couldn't control those emotions rippling in her heart and at last erupted out because of the moment she is given with.

"Well done Pranpriya. I am proud of you" the old director quickly approached her.

She shook her head slightly and smiled at the old director. Bowing lightly she thanked him.

"Sir, the scene I acted….it was actually not an acting. The plot you gave me is something so similar to some things that happened in my life. So, it just came out without any effort. If we see in my way, I barely felt like I acted" Lisa told.

"We can play another scene and if I act good you can take me" she told making the director render in shock.

He liked how honest she is and how straight forward she actually is. No beating around bushes nor taking backdoors like most of young actors do.

It made him more impressed.

"No need kid. I trust you and I do believe that you will reach your highest peaks again. As I am done here, I will take my leave then. Good work, kid" the director bided his farewell and he exited the studio.