137.Pranpriya is in danger and she will die!

However, Lisa already anticipated this and that is the reason that the first thing she did is to fill the injector with high dosage of anesthesia.  When he is about to attack her she swiftly jabbed the injection into his nerve in the neck.

And at the same time she dodged his attack and rolled away. Even before anyone could comprehend what was happening inside, Erick stumbled and fell down on the floor.

Meanwhile, Lisa quickly regained her strength and placed her knee over his throat while she trapped his hands with hers.

"Tell me now!!" she dangerously snarled.

He is distracted enough and had his guards down so the truth serum he is earlier injected with, kicked in.

"Pranpriya….she…is in danger. In no time people will find out that she is alive and she will be dead" he whispered as he sweated.

His voice is so faint that except her no one heard him.

"What is your connection to it?" she asked.

But the serum she just injected is a high dosage anesthetic that he slowly closed his eyes.

He is again unconscious now!!

"Shit!!" she hissed.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" the commander barged inside totally worried. His subordinates went to Erick and made sure he is unconscious before tying him up.

"Yeah, I am fine. I don't think handling Erick would be easy. I suspect that he isn't a mere manager….something about him is so fishy" Lisa told as they made their way together out of the chamber.

Jungkook who just got the news that his baby was attacked, strode inside hurriedly. He knew that she is totally fine and nothing happened to her, yet, he couldn't control his fear of loosing her.

"Baby, are you all right" Jungkook asked hastily as he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. Everyone around him could see that he genuinely care about their lady boss.

It is not a relation that is forced that happens between the families to strengthen their status.

"I am totally fine Kook. It's Erick" Lisa narrowed her eyes as she looked at the direction of unconscious man.

She quickly turned on the screen and looked back at Jungkook who is worriedly seeing her

"Kook, I think Erick is trained. By the amount of truth serum he got injected, he would have already spilled the truth" Lisa said.

She opened the footage to show him Erick's face expressions. However, she decided not to tell what Erick just told her.

She want him to come back to consciousness so they can get a clear picture of what he meant.

"See this" Lisa said and Jungkook leaned in closer to screen.

"It looks like he is resisting the serum, Lali. That is the reason he was quiet when you asked him these questions. But at the same time his brain actually managed to think of something else too" Jungkook noted.

"It was the reason he managed to attack you. He managed to control his subconscious mind" he continued.

"Kook did you notice? He was even able to muster up power to raise the chair. And, by the amount of anesthesia he is injected with…..it would have actually been impossible for him to even stand properly" Lisa said as she widened her eyes and looked at Jungkook.

At the same time, Jungkook thought of something  and he looked at her. He is putting all these pieces together and it made him realize something. But, even before he could tell what it is, Lisa cut him off with her hurried words.