183.Real CEO of ADORN!

"But sister Emma, how can you know this much about sister Pranpriya? Didn't you tell us that you lost connection with sister Pranpriya before two years" one of the photographer asked.

He is placed there by Lisa itself so that Emma can write her own disastrous fate.

It is when Emma understood that she spoke out loud. Cursing her luck, she pressed her lips together, denying to answer the questions that are being fired at her.

"Or, were you lying to all of us, sister Emma? You were actually in contact with Sister Pranpriya then" another person planted by Lisa herself, asked.

"Sister Emma, if you were aware of Sister Pranpriya's condition, why didn't you help her? She is after all your senior and mentor who helped you to raise to this level" another person asked, feeling angered.

"Yes, sister Emma, how can you be so cruel towards your benefactor?? Sister Pranpriya helped you in everything and in return, you actually backstabbed her by leaving her side at her thin times" the first person spoke.

Emma's eyes turned bloodshot with anger and she clenched her teeth.

"That's none of your business! Scram off" Emma yelled in low pitched voice and stormed back to her room.

"She is so arrogant" others scoffed and they gradually dilated from the place.

Meanwhile…

As Jisoo hugged Lisa, Lisa felt Jisoo shudder in her embrace.

"What happened, what's wrong?" Lisa asked frantically, but maintained her indifferent face.

She doesn't want others to notice the weak and vulnerable side of Alex.

"I…..I found out what you guys are hiding from me" Jisoo told, her voice cracking.

Hiccups followed her continuous choking and Lisa rubbed her back little hardly.

"My.. my…..baby" Jisoo sobbed.

Lisa couldn't help but freeze in shock.

She didn't expect Jisoo to find out about this. They had been very careful and had meticulously covered all the tracks and hints that might give this suspicion to Jisoo.

"Let's….let's talk in your room, Jisoo. You need to calm down" Lisa comforted her and helped Jisoo to her room.

While they are walking to the room, Emma who was waiting for Jisoo in the corridor frowned after seeing  Lisa and Jisoo together.

"Ms. Jisoo, we need to talk" Emma announced, walking towards them.

Lisa gritted her teeth and held Jisoo's shoulder, supporting her.

"She will talk to you later, Emma. Can you leave us alone for a moment" Lisa told to Emma who is goggling at her arms which are wrapped around Alexandra's shoulders.

She never knew that these both are this close. Emma stubbornly blocked the way and stood firm, crossing her arms

Lisa clenched her fists but maintained her cool self. If not for Jisoo who is in the verging of breaking down, Lisa would have surely showcased her acrid tongue.

But for now, she don't want to aggravate this trivial argument.

"Who are you to tell me, Huh? My boss?" she scoffed.

Lisa gritted her teeth and sighed.

"Please" she asked, still clenching her teeth.

"Huhhh…..trying to get into good sides of Jisoo too?? You are already having a sugar daddy and how many rich people do you still need in your pockets, you bitch" Emma scoffed furiously.