176.He is so, so cute!

Sehun shook his head slightly. However, he felt it as advantage.

If he doesn't pay Pranpriya back, he will be left with some amount and after marrying Chloe he will have more than enough wealth and power.

However, he is gonna dump Emma anyway!

"Deal" he said.

But he isn't aware that, involving Emma would aggravate the things.

She is after all working under ADORN which is Lisa's company and including this, the endors.e.m.e.nt she is currently working for, is sponsored by Jeon corporations, whose CEO is Jungkook.

….

Not knowing that his end is too near for his own good, Sehun and his parents entered the VIP ward in which Jennie is resting.

She was in VVIP sector but to avoid suspicion, she is temporarily shifted to VIP ward.

Taehyung who was in room earlier, accompanying her through her toughest time, is now sitting in adjacent room monitoring the room of his beloved.

One wrong step and Oh family will face his and Jungkook's wrath.

Jennie who is actually not too extrovert, miraculously got so connected to Jungkook. They are like a good friends now and he even started treating her like his own sister.

"Oh poor girl" her mother indifferently spoke as she saw her daughter lying on the bed lifeless.

Her skin is pale as if there is no life within it. Her lips are dry and chapped, making her look miserable and pitiful.

Anyone would pity her just by how she is looking. But for her parents, she is nothing but a unwanted weight in the family.

"I still don't understand why Kim boy told us that Jennie will be very helpful for him. On the first case, how is she this valuable that he even kidnapped her" her mother wondered loudly.

"Whatever! He agreed to marry her and this is what we wanted right? She has never been this useful to us anyways….inflicting little more pain would not make any difference" her father told.

Sehun just looked at his sister, with no emotions showing up on his face.

After a while he moved closer to her bed and leaned a little towards her.

"Thanks for your hard work sister. Because of you I will be getting Kim family support too. I will be the CEO. Sister, at last, you helped your brother" he told to the unconscious body of his sister.

There was some bitterness and hatred in his voice, which is too noticeable to be ignored

Meanwhile, Taehyung who is sitting in the next room is seething in anger. His eyes are red with anger and he looked very dangerous that his men couldn't help but shiver.

This Oh family seems to have death wish by talking this low about their madam. They  are aware of how much their boss pampers Ms. Oh and his sister.

Going against them is like a having a wish to ruin their life all by themselves.

Taehyung's lower lip quivered with anger. So, Oh family is aware of the risk and danger, yet they sold their daughter voluntarily so that she can get kidnapped and can be used to their advantage.

So despicable!

"I will see how you will become CEO, Sehun. Let's see how others will help you by going against me and Jungkook" Sehun swore before making call to his people.

Others might not know who Jungkook is, but his name is enough to send shivers across their spines. They would never go against his company because Jungkook is known for his ruthlessness in buying away the shares of companies that go against him.