193.I am sorry, Pranpriya

He lifted his hand and looked at his watch.

"Probably taken to the jail by now" he added.

Sehun widened his eyes and his lips trembled. "Wh....why?" he asked, choking his blood.

"I couldn't think of possible reason to blame your death on. So, I came up with ideas to expose your and your families illegal activities" Jungkook told.

Sehun frowned.

"But, there were no evidences" he muttered to himself.

"Tsk....tsk.....Sehun. You have so much of trust on Emma, your favorite mistress...don't you?? You actually trusted her on all your secret illegal affairs" Jungkook smirked.

"That small and tiny trust you laid on her, has become a stepping stone on your downfall." Jungkook told.

"She have given away every evidence of who you are and what you are. Due to your parents involvement in that, they were now taken to jail" he explained.

"If you will be alive, you will be the next one" Jungkook smirked.

"So, I could just give an excuse for your death now. Isn't it simple??" Jungkook asked.

"You killed yourself because of this and you have passed down your wealth to your son Nick and your wife, Chloe" Jungkook told.

"Grandfather, he... help me! I am your grandson" Sehun asked.

"My grandson was long dead in my eyes. The day he tried to risk his own sisters life just to acquire power, he died" his grandfather told and stood up before walking away.

"You don't have anyone to save you Jungkook....except me" Jungkook told.

"You??....why will you help me?" Sehun asked.

"And, you can't leave this country just like that...after taking these many lives" he said.

"Did I forget to tell you that I know president's daughter. I can easily go away" Jungkook smiled.

"Coming back to your question, Yes, I can help you but after faking your death" Jungkook told.

Meanwhile, Lisa returned and Sehun's eyes fell on her.

"Pr... Pranpriya, please tell your boyfriend not to ruin my life. I...I am sorry for what I did. I will gi... give back your money" Sehun begged.

"You think I care about that money, Sehun? That was just a tip of mountain of wealth I have. I just gave you insignificant amount just like we give away to beggar" Lisa smirked.

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. He couldn't help but kiss her cheek.

"You....then, why did you act like a mere model who has ample wealth. Why did you act?" Sehun asked.

"You never loved me, did you?" he asked.

Lisa laughed. "Loving you? Huh.....not even a dog will love a bastard like you if they find out how you are" Lisa scoffed.

"Yeah, I didn't love you. I just used you, you Bastard" she told.

"You were such a fool that you have thought that you were the one using me. But the irony here is, I was the one who had used you" Lisa told, remembering what Pranpriya have told.

"But, to my bad luck I failed to find out your connection with someone who wants me dead" Lisa told.

Sehun remembered what his father have said. Someone gave him huge amount of money and asked them to kill Pranpriya.