163.Biyu opens the locker

She didn't take any of her cars but hailed a cab and quickly reached the subway station where the locker is located.

She knew that all her cars are having trackers and Jungkook always have some of his people track them. He is so, so worried about her security but never he had objected to her fun.

He just ask her to be careful but now, she is again deceiving him and his trust.

However, she can build the trust again, anytime they wanted. But, if Jennie dies, she would never return back.

This will break her brother Taehyung's heart and he will surely become crazy if something like this happens. And, she herself has to live with the guilt that she is the reason for her brother's despair and for her friend's horrible death.

So, when it came to saving a life or sitting in her room, without doing anything, Lisa selected first option without any hesitation.

By the time, Lisa reached the subway station, she right away recognized some people from council.

But, when it comes to them, they couldn't recognize her at all. Lisa is in her best disguise to even get suspected.

She quickly made her way into the locker room but the room was quite enough for Jungkook's men to notice that someone is opening the locker.

She needs distraction that could make them shift their attention for at least few minutes.

Lisa sighed at herself and looked around. There were people around her but there are standing systematically.

However, she smirked when her eyes noticed a fire alarm. There are sensors fixed in the room.

She swiftly took out a lighter from her bag and lit up the nearby charts hanged up to the wall.

It was the only place where cameras were not fixed. So, even if someone wants to check the footage, they would not be able to find who did it.

Even if they succeed, it would take at least few hours and by then she can wipe it out from history.

And, as soon as the fire spread through the entire charts, the smoke stimulated the sensors and alarm started to ring all over the hall.

Everyone in the room of course panicked and started running to find their own exits. Finding the perfect chance in whilst of this chaos, Lisa swiftly made her way to the destined locker and opened it with the code they extracted last night.

Taking the parcel and the box which were the only things placed inside, Lisa stuffed them in her bag and skillfully mixed with the civilians who are in absolute panic.

It didn't take her more than three to four minutes for do this and by the time Jungkook's men realized that it was fake alarm, she is already gone.

She even closed the locker and adjusted the same value so that it would not be suspicious.

As soon as Lisa made her way out of the subway station, she walked into the nearby narrow alley and removed her trench coat along with the wig she was wearing.

She removed her shoes and throwed them in garbage bag before doing the same with her trench coat.

She adjusted her handbag into a backpack and then disguised her face with different glasses. Earlier, she used big black goggles to hide her identity but now, she simply used the plain glasses which gave her a look of teenager.

After making sure no one could relate her to the woman who opened the locker, who is of course herself, she took the nearby car and started driving to the location.