184.You are engaged to Mr. Jeon!

Crouching down haughtily, Lisa looked at Emma in mockery. Her eyes full of ridicule.

"You are right. I was the one who throwed you out of production. But not by currying favors from some one. I have all the rights and authority to do whatever I want in ADORN" Lisa said.

Emma looked at Lisa in shock.

She would have ridiculed Lisa for talking like this but that gravity in her voice….it made Lisa look like she is a hot shot CEO, rather than a model.

"Wh…why sho....should I believe you?" Emma asked stuttering.

She felt so vulnerable due to Lisa's imposing and dominative aura. She can feel pressure from Lisa's ominous look.

"Why should you believe me? Uhmm...you should believe me because you are now kicked out of the project. You must believe me because, from tomorrow you will no longer continue in this entertainment circle. Emma, your time starts now…get ready face your karma" Lisa told.

Emma's brows scrunched up and she looked at Lisa confusingly. So far, Emma is sure that Pranpriya doesn't know about the special relationship between her and Sehun.

"Didn't understand?" Lisa asked, mocking her.

"Now, you might understand" Lisa told as she throwed an envelope on Emma's face.

With shaking hands, Emma opened them and am soon as she saw the content in it, all the color in her face drained out and her eyes shook with tears.

Those were her n.a.k.e.d photos with many directors and producers of the film industry and modelling industry.

If these gets put, her career will be ruined forever

"Why are you afraid, Emma? You haven't seen the main thing yet" Lisa laughed as she took another envelope and those it on the ground beside Emma.

Emma almost failed to lift the envelope with her shivering hands. But, with the last ounce of energy and rationality left in her she opened the cover.

The second her eyes scanned the photos, she couldn't help but let them slip through her fingers.

All the photos fell on the floor with faint 'thud' and her eyes blanked out.

"Shocked?" Lisa laughed sinisterly.

"You…..you know!" Emma choked after who knows how long.

"I knew about this all along, Emma. You and Sehun do know how close you are. So special, so passionate" Lisa told, her tone full of mockery.

"You both has such a understanding relationship that you helped him to get many innocent girls into his bed. Ruining their life just for your greed to money and fame. You are such a double faced, wicked s.l.u.t…." Lisa hissed.

"No one knows how nefarious and wicked witch you are. What if your dainty façade blows up…..tsk…tsk" Lisa laughed.

Emma's face paled like a white sheet and her lips quivered with fear.

"Emma, you are officially thrown out of this project. And, hereby I ask you to pay the compensation and leave the premises 'respectfully'" Lisa told, standing up.

She clapped her hands and the employee from ADORN rushed to Lisa.

He handed her the NDA which Emma signed before starting of the project with ADORN.

"You...you…how did you get your hands on this?? This is the confidential contract I had with ADORN" Emma asked, her face even more pale.

"In already told you Emma. I can do whatever I want in ADORN." Lisa told.