167.MYSTERY OF HER IDENTITY

Jungkook frowned and he looked at his Lali who is in same page as him.

To protect them, she ran way??

To protect them from whom, exactly!?

And, why would she even be a threat to them?

"And, that is?" Jungkook asked. Rather not like a question but like a command that has to be followed.

"Have you guys ever heard of the white shadows organization's ruler?" Pranpriya asked.

"Not exactly. We are aware that it was once ruled by a old man but few years back his grandson took the throne after that old man's death. Except for this we couldn't dig much" Lisa answered

*Pranpriya* nodded her head and looked at both of them.

"The current ruler and master of White shadows organization is not the grandson of that old man. He is adopted!! The real heir is me, I am the only daughter of Udinov family who were the real rulers of the organization once." She told.

Lisa and Jungkook are really stunned to their core by her confession.

Pranpriya is the real heir of their enemy's organization.

That makes Lisa as the heiress technically. After all she is the one who is in Pranpriya's body.

"When me and Jungkook were in country X, we got attacked by this white shadow organization. I still remember the look one man gave me before he died" Lisa told.

It explains why he was so shocked to see her face. As he is from white shadows, he would have known how Pranpriya looks.

So when he saw her he would have recognized the face.

"They still think that I was dead. So, when they saw you, they would have got shocked" *Pranpriya* told.

"Can you tell us what all happened since you disappeared. Pranpriya, we know that it might be a sensitive topic for you to talk about but Lisa is the one who should suffer everything in your place. She has the right to know about everything that happened in your life" Jungkook said.

His arms never left Lisa and he constantly gazed at her direction.

He is of course very worried about her right now. Till now, he has thought that white shadows are council's enemies and it would not effect his personal life especially his baby.

As she is his only weakness now, Jungkook always made sure that their relationship remains as secret to others.

He wanted to clear all the mess before announcing his relationship with Lali publically.

He especially didn't wanted white shadows organization to find about his baby but now all in sudden *Pranpriya* confessed that she is the heiress of that notorious assassins organization.

If there is someone who is in grave danger, it is his baby.

Pranpriya of course understood what Jungkook is trying to tell.

"When we are eighteen, I vanished after your birthday. One night, when I returned to my house I was startled to see my father healthy and alive. He was not dead and he came back to take me with him. I first thought that I would return back to grandparents house, so, when he asked to accompany him for few days I went without any hesitation. I wanted to tell you, Jin, Jisoo, but my father said that we were not left with much time. I hadn't had any other option but to ask my grandparents to inform you guys." Pranpriya told.

"I even messaged you guys about it, but that got deleted and wiped away, so that you guys will not get to know about it. On the other hand, my father took me to my grandfather who was the ruler of that organization once. He actually didn't knew that he has granddaughter who is connected to him by blood. So, to continue his legacy, he adopted a boy, Minho. Who is now the ruler of white shadows" Pranpriya explained.

"So, when my grandfather got to know about me he didn't wanted to loose me again. He wanted me to live with him in his mansion and I agreed. However, I told my dad about you and our relationship" Pranpriya said to Jungkook but awkwardly glanced at Lisa.

But, Lisa remained indifferent because this was all in past. Jungkook loves only her now and even Pranpriya has moved on. She has such a caring family and fiancé too.

Seeing Lisa who is normal, Pranpriya continued.

"After I told my dad about you and council he was flabbergasted and utterly terrified. I didn't knew that Council and white shadows are enemies. Me in love with one of the council's important person would only cause trouble and unnecessary chaos. So my dad told me to wait patiently"

"As I had to please my grandfather and make him have good impression on me, I started working hard and continued passing every test in flying colors. However this caused Minho feel insecure. As I was legal heir of white shadows and I was capable to handling it, many people started favoring me rather than him. This made him angry and jealous" Pranpriya told.

"Meanwhile, I didn't even try to contact any of you guys. I was very worried that my relation with you guys would cause you danger, especially, when you people were from council. So, even if that was so heart breaking and sad, I endured it and at last the day had come"

"That day, my grandfather was so happy with me and I reached twenty that day. The perfect time to give me the responsibilities, however, I was more excited because I would get to see you guys after two years. Till then I self controlled myself from contacting you and when that day came, I wanted to confess to my grandfather and return back to all you guys."

"You might have thought that why I endured all those without any complaint. I was aware back then how white shadows organization trued to outrun council. I thought that our relationship and marriage could heal the rift between them and cause some peace."

"And as I thought, I was about to confess it to my grandfather after my birthday banquet, however, my grandfather officially announced me as his successor and Minho as my soon to be husband. I was shocked because I didn't expect that. Though he is not my real brother and merely someone my grandfather adopted, I never thought that my grandfather would harbor this thoughts."

"But, at last, mustering up all my courage, I went and right away confessed to my grandfather. And, to my luck he agreed to it. But, that luck didn't last long. Minho got to know about this and he was so enraged and jealous. Though he doesn't know that my boyfriend was you, he couldn't allow anyone to become my husband and half ruler of white shadows."

"So, to get what he wanted, he assassinated my grandfather and father on the same day. He killed every loyal man of my grandfather and in overnight, he succeeded in gaining the power of white shadows. He made others to believe that enemies killed my grandfather, father and me"

"Meanwhile, on the other hand I was so, so happy that I would be getting to meet all of you. But that happiness didn't last long as I was dragged by Martin to one of his summer house in forest. He prisoned me in the room and held me under tight security. I didn't had any chances to escape and I was totally powerless back then." Pranpriya's voice quivered and she couldn't help but shiver remembering those dark days of her life.

Tears instantly brimmed in her eyes and she managed to sniffle her sobs but awfully failed in composing her emotions.

The way she looked right now, made both of Jungkook and Lisa pity her. She has gone through so much that anyone in her place would have already drowned themselves in ocean of distress and grief leading it to her death.

"I….I… was kept there for almost two years. Prisoned in the same room all alone and lifeless waiting for someone to rescue for me or at least kill me…." She sobbed.

Lisa's eyes stung with tears. Compared to Pranpriya, her life was far, far better.

Jungkook felt extremely sad for Pranpriya. He couldn't help blame himself. When she just vanished he first thought that she would return. He waited for months and months before starting his search for her.

And, by then she was already taken by her grandfather for secret training. And, it was the reason he couldn't find her. What if he would have took action instantly??

He might have at least saved her from all this unbearable and terrible distress.

Lisa wiped her own tears from her face and stood up from Jungkook's arms before sitting beside Pranpriya. She wrapped her arm around her shoulders and comforted her.

However, they opened the wounds of her heart all again and Pranpriya's tears never stopped.