76.I have a theory about her case!!

As Jungkook didn't want his favorite sister to get worried….he didn't delay his visit and drove to the private hospital in which…. unfortunately Lisa is taking her sessions with the same person whom he is about to meet.

...

"Ms. Kim, you are one of the toughest case I have dealt with. Your way of thinking, configuration of your thoughts….they are too confusing and complex. It is like you have two different memories for every single incident. However, you are making a good improvement too. I hope you will get back to normal soon" Bambam said as he shook hands with her.

"The day after tomorrow….we will have our next session. This time, let's change to new location….a place which can refresh your mind" he said.

Taehyung who is standing beside his sister nodded his head. "I knew a place…. Bambam" he said as they shook his hand too.

"Meet you guys later" Bambam patted Lisa's shoulder and they exited the room.

Bambam still knows Pranpriya as the adopted sister of Lisa and cousin of Taehyung.

"Bro, don't you think that Bambam is suspicious about me? He might have did a background check whether Pranpriya is adopted sister or not?" Lisa asked Taehyung.

His words today made her totally restless.

And he even found a hint that she is reincarnated…

He said that her case is too different….

Of course, it is not one person's memory but two persons…..

That too, their paths were crossed….creating a same memory but with different perspectives.

"Don't worry Lisa. It is anyways true that you had an adopted sister right. Most of the people know that uncle and aunt adopted another girl after you were born. But no one knows who she is….we can simply make a conclusion that Pranpriya is that adopted sister" Taehyung comforted his worried sister.

"That's true. I miss Hwasa a lot." Lisa reminisced her time with her adopted sister Hwasa Walker.

"Don't worry. We will find where she is. Let this mess completed soon" Taehyung said as he patted her head.

"I wish she is happy. I don't hope anything much" Lisa smiled sadly.

Hwasa is two years younger than her and she is adopted by her parents. As sisters, they were very close to each other.

They were totally inseparable till their parents died. After their death, Lisa is taken away by her maternal family  from Walker family.

As Hwasa is more closer to paternal family that is Walker's….she opted to stay with them only. However, after their parents died, her uncle Zake Walker was worried.

He didn't want any of his nieces to get attacked by the enemies. So, he sent Hwasa to the boarding school. However, Walker grandparents used to visit her often and so was Lisa.

Those sisters are really close but all in a sudden Hwasa decided to drop her studies and enter the army forces.

However, Walker's didn't agree to it but Hwasa who is totally stubborn left the house and directly joined the military forces of country A which is her own country.

Since two years there was no connection between them. She is in a special undercover Operation which is very confidential and highly important.

Lisa really miss her a lot.

.....

Jungkook reached the hospital. He took the elevator while Lisa and Taehyung came downstairs through steps.

'Fortunately' Jungkook couldn't see them. But he felt as if he saw someone way too familiar.

Brushing away his thoughts….he directly went to the floor where Bambam just took sessions for Pranpriya.

"Man, it's been days" Bambam warmly greeted Jungkook who just entered the office.

While Jungkook entered the room, Bambam is still looking into Pranpriya's reports.

So….when Jungkook sat across Bambam he instantly noticed the photo on the file. It is Pranpriya!!

He don't know that she is consulting psychiatrist…..

'Everything is fine with her right??' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Bambam, is she the patient for whom you visited City H?" Jungkook asked indifferently.

Bambam…who is very busy in analyzing her brain PET scan just nodded his head.

"Yeah. Her brother is in one of my closest friend….so, I am here on his personal request" Bambam said as his brows furrowed.

PET scan is an imagining test of one's brain. The reports just came and he couldn't comprehend what the real problem is with her.. 

Meanwhile, even Jungkook frowned a little as his brows scrunched with confusion.

Brother??

Pranpriya doesn't have anyone but a old grandfather. He died long back….so, basically she is an orphan Now….

Then who is this brother??

"Brother??" Jungkook asked. Surprise and curiosity evident in his voice.

"Yeah, bro….it is her brother…. Kim Taehyung. She is an adopted sister of his cousin Lisa. Why were you surprised? You know her??" Bambam asked. His attention totally on Jungkook.

Jungkook's relationship back then was totally a secret. Because of his family's background…. Jungkook didn't want Pranpriya to get into risks.

So, mostly no one knows about Pranpriya except his close family.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is utterly shocked.

Pranpriya is Lisa's adopted sister??

How can this be possible….

Hwasa Walker is adopted sister of Kim Lalisa.

Not Pranpriya Manoban!!

"I am little familiar with her and also her sister Lisa. That's it.  By the way, what is her problem? You look so confused while checking her reports" Jungkook covered up and asked.

"Yeah. I am a little confused by her case. Well, I have a theory for that too…..but, no one will believe me and will think that I became crazy with my theory and thesis" Bambam chuckled.