159.PRANPRIYA REVEALED

"As expected" she added.

"All right. You can go and rest now, I will take care from here" Pranpriya said and as soon as that person ended the call, she went into wardrobe to get ready.

Dressed in a black jump suit and her brown hair tied in pony she climbed downstairs.

"Yeji, where are you going to? Doctor said to take rest remember!!" a woman in her late forties approached Pranpriya.

Pranpriya reincarnated into a young and pretty looking lady who is in her mid twenties. Her name is Hwang Yeji.

"Mom, I will be back before dinner. I just need to finish some work in the office" Pranpriya told and smiled at the woman.

After Pranpriya woke up from coma, she fell in love with this beautiful family. This girl named Yeji attempted a suicide but was saved before she died.

Well, technically she died and Pranpriya's soul reincarnated into the body.

The reason for the suicide is love failure. As always, it's a routine love story where a girl falls head over heels with the handsome man but only to realize that he never loved her let alone see her in that manner

Like most of the weak and delicate girls do, Yeji tried to kill herself.

However, after Pranpriya reincarnated as Yeji, Yeji's parents took a really great care of *their daughter*.

Yeji's brother treated her like she is a princess and made her feel like she is happiest sister alive on earth. Her parents filled Pranpriya's heart with bliss and love making her feel pampered and loved.

This is what she always wanted since her childhood.

A perfect family!! Which she never had!!

At last in her second chance of life she got what she craved most for. She is now happy and blissful with all the love and attention she is getting.

She could have easily moved on in her life but her self consciousness didn't let her to do so.

She was happy now because she got this awesome family and Yeji is the reason for this. She is enjoying this tensionless life because Yeji didn't leave any trouble behind.

Yeji's parents are now her parents by heart and by body. She fell in love with this life as Yeji.

However, on the contrary, Pranpriya's past life is full of mess and dangers are surrounding her from every corner of her life.

Living as Pranpriya is tough and apparently whoever reincarnated in her body (Pranpriya's body) must feel the wrath of it.

This made her restless and immensely guilty. So, she has decided to help Lisa in cleaning the mess.

She doesn't want Lisa to hate her for the life she got. Just like how she is enjoying Yeji's life, she wants Lisa to do the same.

"Child, answer me!! You are making me worry again" her mother shook her shoulders and Pranpriya smiled.

"Mom, I am fine all right. Don't worry, I will never attempt any stupid things like before" Pranpriya smiled and dragged her mother to dinning room where Yeji's father is sitting.

"Princess, you look beautiful like always" her father complimented and Pranpriya giggled.

Yeji's father is so sweet unlike her (Pranpriya's) father

"Thanks dad. I am just making a trip to Oh corporations to complete my work from the previous week. I will be back" Pranpriya told and pecked both their cheeks before going out.