170.We can marry you know

"You understand what that means right?" Soohyun asked.

"I do! It only means that I can't rely on Council to protect Lisa. Not especially after other people find out that 'Pranpriya' is the heiress of the enemies. Though she is powerless right now, she still has a huge advantage being the only blood related daughter of Manoban family. So, other people in council's board would not approve helping me to protect her" Jungkook told.

This is one of the reason why he is so worried.

As it is Lisa in Pranpriya's body, people would only think that she is 'Pranpriya' and their target might shift to her.

"You got it, Kook. Moreover, once other Council people finds out about real origin of their 'second in the command' who is none other than your fiancée, they will surely reject her from continuing in council. In turn they might even go against her." Soohyun told.

"Hmm….it is one of the main reason I am worried and Pranpriya told me today that it was the reason she kept her distance from all of us, all these years. She didn't wanted to aggravate the rivalry. We all knows how white shadows organization has been targeting council ruthlessly from years, and trying to stab us using inhumane methods. They will definitely not agree to help someone who is actually related to blood with our enemies" Jungkook sighed.

"I am worried, brother in law. Though I am first in command, the council board has other people who are still trying to snatch away my position and I don't want this to implicate Lisa. If something goes wrong, Lisa might not only face White shadows organization but also the wrath of council" Jungkook sighed.

His family is the most powerful in council and they almost had seventy percent of power, but others are no ordinary to look down at. Moreover, council is linked with country's government and military. He can't just use his power to do something for which they might not approve. After all, it is his who loves his Lisa, not others! They only care for greater good and peace.

So, Jungkook has to be careful with them as well.

"That's right, Jungkook. Our family will always support you no matter what. But, when it comes to others we must be careful. Have any plans for that, already?? We must act fast" Soohyun asked.

"The clock might be ticking already, who knows?"

"I actually have one. But I wanted to make sure that I am not doing anything wrong by taking this decision. I want your advice" Jungkook told.

"Go on"

"I want to take my position in country X underworld. Brother Jaehyun has always helped me in that matter to hide my identity as the Jeon. But if I take my position, people will get to know that I am the real king of the underworld but not brother Jaehyun. This will lead them to find out about my identity as the hidden son of Jeon" Jungkook told.

His identity was always mysterious in every way because no one knows that Jeon's has the real heir who has been groomed to become next successor of Jeon's empire.

Everyone knows only Jaehyun as Jeon who is actually not interested in all these stuff. He in fact carried this burden on his shoulders all these years before Jungkook stepped in.

Jungkook was born very late and his mother's identity has always been mysterious. Not everyone knows that his father is married and actually have three kids. Some even don't know that he is alive!

This made them come to the conclusion that Jeon's don't have a potential candidate to rule their kingdom in underworld. They don't even know that Jeon's are part of council.

If other people from previous rivalries find out about this, they will get to know that they are tricked by Jungkook's father all again. And this would not only target Jungkook but also his siblings who are his father's only weaknesses.