175.Huge, scary man!

"Or, are you afraid that your new fish will find out about your love bait…Huhhh??" Lisa sarcastically asked as she smirked, intentionally making him lose his cold self.

As expected, he gritted his teeth and he yanked her wrist harshly.

He no longer has that kind, charming façade protecting his hypocritical and lowly face.

"You would not dare!" he hissed.

"Why wouldn't I dare, Sehun? Do you think I am same like before" Lisa asked as she pulled away her wrist from his grip.

But he roughly yanked them back, but.. 

Lisa who is frustrated, aimed her knees at his crotch and gave a harsh kick.

A sharp pain jolted his body and he groaned in pain as his hands involuntarily moved here to protect it.

"You bit-…ahh!!" he winced in pain all again and he stumbled down on to floor, loosing his balance. Lisa kicked him again, this time aiming it more accurately.

"If I dared to do this, I would not hold myself from doing other things as well. Your time is ticking, sc.u.mbag" Lisa told.

"Get ready for that" Lisa warned.

He is about to stand but tumbled down again. He wanted to retaliate against her, but he found himself void of even a single ounce of energy.

He didn't think she has this incredible strength!!

She has truly changed!

She is no more dainty goddess he knew. Replacing her is a devil with sharp claws, ready to tear him alive!!

This time he really felt scared.

"Pranpriya, do-" he stopped when he got interjected by another new voice.

"Miss, car is ready. Sir is waiting for you, downstairs. He wants you to leave quickly" a person cladded in black politely told as he bowed to her.

He was there all the time and Sehun just realized it.

'So, this huge, scary man here is Pranpriya's bodyguard?' Sehun wondered.

'When did she get such a huge money to afford all these' he thought.

He have always thought that she sacrificed all her money for him. Till now he doesn't know that Pranpriya is filthy rich and whatever she throwed to him was nothing but a one by thousandth part of her riches.

As he didn't know that, he eventually came up to one conclusion.

Did Pranpriya get new godfather of sugar Daddy?

Did she did this just to get revenge on him?

Even that thought made him laugh.

Otherwise, why would she be this brave?

Someone powerful might be backing her up otherwise she wouldn't dare.

"Haha….. Pranpriya, got yourself a sugar daddy to fight against me?? Let's see what will happen if I tell the truth to that person" he laughed.

Lisa couldn't help but scoff.

Pranpriya is right!

He is such a fool!

"Dream on, Sehun." She smirked and turned away, walking towards the stairs.

…..

"Baby, why did you do that?" Jungkook asked, hugging her in his arms.