102.Sweetness overloaded

The next morning Lisa woke up early. After Jungkook hugged her to sleep, not even a single nightmare had dared to enter her beautiful dreams.

She really had sweet and romantic dreams in her lover's embrace

And as soon as she woke up, Jungkook's handsome and peaceful sleeping face, which is just few inches away, made her smile sweetly.

She wouldn't miss such a heart fluttering and s.e.xy face never in her life. She don't want to and she will not…

Her fingers involuntarily reached his sleeping face and caressed it. She couldn't deny that she is mesmerized by it. Her looked so perfect in her eyes…

Her fingers skimmed on the sharp edges of his jaw and traced it to his cheek bones. And then she tapped his nose playfully before kissing it.

"I would not complain to this type of waking up every day in the morning. In fact I would wait for it" Jungkook who has been long awake, huskily whispered against her chin which is resting on his lips.

He woke up even before her, but she is holding him tight and resting her head on his chest. She was looking too cute and fragile at the same time that he didn't had a heart to wake her up, which she will if he move even a little bit.

But when she woke up and started doing magic to his face with her cold and soft fingers, Jungkook's heart rate heightened.

He couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed her fingers and kissed them each before resting them on his lips.

"Even I would love too" Lisa said as she blushed by the intensity in his voice. It is so deep, manly and at the same time raspy. But it is so s.e.xy and that made her heart go totally erratic.

She never had been into any serious relationship till now. Not serious enough to share a same room and open the gates of her heart to this type of intimacy.

Even Jungkook is in same page as her. Though he and Pranpriya were in relationship once, they are still not matured enough to take this step.

They have just cuddled and at most kissed. When they were about to take a step to next phase of their relationship, Pranpriya disappeared.

But now, the feeling he is going through…it is totally different compared to those he felt in past and it is only when he realized that this is called true love. Pranpriya is his childhood sweetheart and he is never felt this intense feelings before when he was with her.

It might be called as infatuation but it was coupled with their deep friendship that he felt hard to let her go.

Yes, that was hard for him to let go and that was the reason he had searched for her those many years. But Lisa is different and if suppose, she disappear from his life, he might not be alive on the first place.

Because it would destroy his heart and eat him alive from inside. But when Pranpriya disappeared, it just shattered his heart. There is of course a significant difference between this feelings right.

Shattered heart might get cured but the destroyed heart is impossible to fix let alone cure it.

Lisa is his true love….

This span of a single week gave him this certainty.

Meanwhile, Lisa's lips are still lingering on Jungkook's nose while their eyes are intensely staring into each other. She is half laid on top of him…but her mind is in her own train of thoughts.

As his mind cleared with this keen resolution, his heart is filled with this intense love felt very emotional and he couldn't dam it in his heart anymore.

Jungkook abruptly flipped her so that they are now sleeping side by side but their upper bodies sticked to each other.

He couldn't help but chuckled at the deep red blush on her face. He was unable to resist the cute face she is making now. Though she is reincarnated, there is no change in her way of stealing hearts and making others cave in for her requests.

That cute face is enough...

Jungkook kissed her red cheeks and traced his lips to her red, pulpy lips.

Pecking them to his heart content and making her crave for him, Jungkook smiled in satisfaction. And he couldn't deny that he is more in love with her than before. Looking into her deep eyes which are twinkling with same affection for him, Jungkook kissed her deep….so deep that her breath hitched.

Meanwhile, her hands sn.a.k.e.d around his neck and she involuntarily deepened the kiss…..their bodies colliding into each other's. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him…kissing her with same passion and love.

"I love you so much Lali. Thanks for coming back for me" Jungkook emotionally said. He never thought there would be one day in his life like this.

When she died, he decided not to look for another woman, never in his life. However, god is too generous for his broken heart which is at verge of destruction.

"I am more thankful to you Jas" Lisa said as her eyes brimmed with happy tears. "I never-"

But before she can complete her words, Jungkook covered her mouth with his hand. "You promised not to bring this topic, love. Forgot? " Jungkook asked.

"Hmm...how should I punish you for breaking our deal" Jungkook teased her as he bit her earlobe.

Love is all in the air, making it more romantic for the couple who are longing for each other. Lisa held his t shirt tightly and she closed her eyes in anticipation. Her body already reacting for his advances

She don't want to take things slow as Jungkook said. She is aware that he is doing this for her sake. He would never do anything that would hurt her or force her into anything she is not willing. So, he said that he would wait for her till she feels like she is ready.

However, Lisa is so sure about everything and she is certain of what she want….

So why to wait??