165.PRANPRIYA MEETS LISA

"Sir, this watch is fake" they informed him and as soon as that person heard it, his eyes turned chilly and he looked at Lisa with his glares boring into her grey orbs.

He took his gun and directly pointed to her forehead.

*BANG**BANG*

Lisa closed her eyes tightly while her fingers dug into her palms. Everything happened all in a sudden that she couldn't think of how to dodge it.

She thought that she would be dead all because of Pranpriya who placed a fake watch and parcel in locker!!

Lisa didn't see this coming and neither she had expected someone else to barge into her rescue mission.

Hearing the gun shots, Lisa thought that she is dead and all she could think of in her last minutes were about Jungkook.

She felt like it would have been better if they had more time to spent.

However, she didn't feel any pain nor she felt something pierce into her head.

The first gun sound was followed by many gun shots and neither of any of the bullets touched her.

Lisa's heart tensed up and she shivered a little as she opened her eyes.

She is now surrounded by dead bodies of her enemies and the people who shot them are not from the council.

They are someone else and by her luck or bad luck, she knows that logo which is embedded on their dresses.

The logo of someone whom she hated most in her previous life.

Someone who are the reason she died before reincarnating!!

It's Hanbin's organization. Scratch it of. It is the organization in which Hanbin works.

Hanbin is the same person on whom she had a foolish crush once and he was the reason why she betrayed Jungkook and brought everything to her death.

Now, isn't it an irony that the same people who once killed her are here to save her!!

Destiny might be!!

In whilst of her chaotic thoughts, the enemies fell one by one and the people who just saved her surrounded her.

Not to kill her but to save her. They are standing around her as a barrier while a person cladded in grey and masked in white made the way to her.

That person is wearing a gold embedded emblem on the right arm and when Lisa saw that emblem, all her missing memories flooded back.

Everything that has happened in past six months came back to her. At last all the missing pieces of her life returned and she started to remember everything.

She remembered how Hanbin used her and how much fun she had with Jungkook while they were friends. And, the pain she went through when she realized that she was betraying someone who is actually good.

Everything came back, including every minor details of her last day. She even remembered how she got killed.

This logo is the last thing she saw before she died.

The person with this emblem is the one who killed her!!

So, does that mean her killer is right infront of her now!!

As Lisa mind started getting heated up with all these realizations, that person leaned towards and whispered in her ear.

"If you want to meet real Pranpriya, you better come with me Lisa and, don't fret, I will not kill you this time" that person said and Lisa couldn't help but get shocked all again.