143.What have you done to me, Lali?

She went and whispered something in his ears and his eyes twinkled. "All right ma'am. I will do it" he bowed his head in funny manner.

Then they hugged a little and four of them settled down. Jisoo sat far away from Jin as she is angry on him while Lisa comfortably sat on Jungkook's lap with her head tucked under his chin.

"Those girls outside, they are ogling at us as if we are their appetizers. God!! I felt scared you know baby" Jin told to Jisoo in order to make her talk to him.

Jisoo scoffed and looked at him with her eyes narrowed and her eyebrow raised.

"They are looking cute" Lisa giggled and told Jungkook but later realized that he is actually looking at her but not anyone else.

Lisa raised her eyebrow questioning him 'what's up, why are you looking at me like this'

Jungkook smiled lovingly and hugged her before resting his head on her shoulder.

"I just noticed how much I was missing you. It's not even been two hours I dropped you in our home and I am missing you already…..what did you do to me, Lali." his voice is quiet and full of passion and love.

His tone is so deep and husky that her heart started fluttering because of his words. She shyly looked at him and gave her signature smile. "Even me too. I was thinking about you all the time…..Jas, what have you did to me??" Lisa asked in return, hugging him tighter.

Jungkook chuckled a bit and engulfed her lips in a passionate kiss.

Meanwhile, Jin who trying to appease the angry Jisoo, gulped his saliva and asked Jungkook, "Isn't it right Kook? Every woman outside are ogling at us, aren't they? Mainly that Emma"

Jungkook just got to have a heartwarming talk with his baby girl and again, he got disturbed!!

Sighing in exasperation he looked at Jin, "I didn't notice them on the first place. I came here to meet Lali, so my whole attention is on meeting her" Jungkook told.

He might be really petty sometimes!!

A man who can sense every thing around him even with his eyes closed, is telling that he didn't notice the l.u.s.ty stares of him!!

Such a lie!! By now he would have already finished calculating how many people are ogling at him and how many of them just licked their lips with desire.

'Pfft'

As soon as Lisa heard Jungkook's 'indifferent' answer she couldn't control her laughter anymore. However, Jisoo tried her level best and feigned her angry face.

Coupled with it, she sadly puppy eyed at Jungkook. "See him bro. He doesn't love me anymore is even checking on other woman. That is the reason he was not happy to have some intimate time with me. He doesn't love me anymore" she pretended as if she is totally drowning in sorrow.

Jin just sighed and helplessly looked at Lisa. Yeah, he will follow her idea and show her how much he loves Jisoo and only Jisoo.

"Don't worry sis. If Jin makes you cry again you can just punish him. Remember red room of pain….my brothers and sisters created to prank when your brother got married. Use it. I still have the keys" Jungkook winked.

Jisoo blushed and she remembered that it was her idea to create that room to prank her own brother. She even planned it for Jungkook too…..just as a prank but he is aware of it.

Ahh….that's embarrassing.

He knew that she is the mastermind behind it!!

"Well, hehe….bro, actually…Uhmm…..yeah, it's time. It's time for Lali and Jin's photoshoot" saying so she ran out of the room making everyone laugh.