192.Sehun's end.

"Cheat? Yes, I did cheat you, Sehun. But, weren't you a cheater??"

"Didn't you cheat many innocent women with your sweet yet disgusting mouth? Didn't you destroy their life's after you were done with them?" Chloe barked out, as she grabbed his hand which is holding her neck too tight.

She increased the pressure on his hands, making him strangle her more.

As soon as Sehun heard her words, he widened his eyes in shock and his hold on her neck loosened.

He looked at her dumbfounded and surprised.

Taking this as chance Chloe stepped aside, free from his touch.

"How many mistresses do you have, Sehun? Ten? Twenty? Or, did you forget the count?" Chloe mocked.

Sehun narrowed his eyes as he tried hard to remember if he had any previous connections with her.

Was she any victim of his inhumane activities??

"Don't you remember me, Sehun?" she asked.

"Yeah....yeah, I forgot! I was one of the mere victim of many women who got harassed, r.a.p.ed by you. Why would you remember an insignificant 'thing' like me" Chloe scoffed, her tears streaming down her face.

She wiped them away as she smiled mockingly at herself and also him. She looked up, just in a time to witness his dumbfounded face.

"Don't try. You can't remember...how much ever you try" Chloe told.

"Let me make it easy for you, Sehun" she told standing up.

"Two years back, you were new fish in underworld. But you were ready to stoop to aby rate to prove yourself worthy"

"Then, your friend came. Gu Kai. You both had decided to destroy the community that was protesting against your mysterious boss"

"Remember?" Chloe asked.

"That night was a massacre. You came to our community with your troops and started slaughtering every family. Elders, children...everyone" she told, her voice laced with anger.

"But you ordered not to kill the girls who are in their young age. You wanted to take them under captivation and sell them to s.e.x traffickers" Chloe reminded.

Sehun sighed, as the bits of his memory flooded back into his mind.

He slowly nodded his head. But, he still couldn't remember Chloe.

"Don't try, you can't remember me" Chloe laughed.

"But you and Gu Kai were so, so bored and your l.u.s.trous body couldn't keep quiet. You both have randomly picked two girls each to enjoy the night"

"After torturing us for whole night and morning...you ordered your people to dispose us. All the three of them died after your people r.a.p.ed them all again"

"But, I was lucky compared to them. The man who was supposed to kill me for shot and I was saved by good people"

"Kim Taehyung, Kim Lisa and his friends....they were camping in forests that time. They saved me, took care of me and helped me to give birth" Chloe told.

"To your son" she told approaching him.

Sehun widened his eyes in surprise.

"Surprising isn't it? World is too small, Sehun"

"It does really feel so, so good to see your world crumble around you. I could die without any regrets now, Can't I?, Dear husband" she asked, placing her hand on his chest.