186.William's marriage I

In the video, it was Emma's phone call with one of the assassin. It clearly showed hoe she contacted one of assassin and made an arrangement with them to kill Chloe.

She wanted to do it just before the Sehun and Chloe marriage in civil bureau.

Which is exactly happening now.

That means.....that means...

"That attackers I hired... th....they are-" Emma asked.

"They are executing their plan as usual. And, we are turning it into out favor just like we thought" Lisa told.

"Do you want to know what our plan is??" Jisoo asked.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jin leisurely admired their wife's childish Oht dangerous shades.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel like to kiss her then and there. Her aura, her acrid words and her dangerously glistening eOhs, attracted him like they ever did.

While, their hubby's are busy in admiring their wifey's, Jisoo turned on the TV.

And gestured Emma to see what's happening.

...

Meanwhile at Sehun and Chloe....

The previous night. (A/N : I am concentrating little bit more on Chloe and Sehun because his doomsday is near and it is necessary to know all about Chloe and Sehun)

The next morning Sehun woke very early than his usual timing.

He was restless and anxious of today's event. If it goes well without any hindrances, half of his plan would go as he planned.

All he wants is to marry Chloe before letting others know about it. As Pranpriya got her memory back, there are higher chances that she will try to hinder it.

She was after all his fiancée he used to take advantage of. He robed everything from her and he tried to get rid of her either.

And, it is very predictable that she will try to take revenge for it. So, if she wants to do something she has to do it before his marriage with 'Kim heiress'.

After he gets married he will be almost impossible to touch.

But little he would have expected that his marriage is the biggest hindrance that was planted in his path to become the permanent CEO of Oh corps.

Lighting his cigarette, Sehun stood in his balcony as he gazed at the dark horizon. His feelings for Pranpriya has always been confusing and complex.

Even now his desire for her is still intense and fierce. His urge to possess her is making him go crazy with his need for her.

Even when she was with him, she had never been submissive to his desires. His wish to possess her didn't fulfil even then.

Though he 'loved' him, she never crossed some limits.

'I will see how you will escape my clutches now. I will be more powerful than what you would have imagined.' He thought.

As he remembered about her having a 'sugar daddy' his veins bulged out and his eyes got red.

"We will see who will be powerful. Him or me" he laughed and aloud not even a bit aware that he isn't even compared to Jungkook's little finger of his feet.

"Why are you here. Aren't you sleepy" Chloe asked, dressed in full nightgown. Even her slender hands are covered with the satin jacket which was coupled with nightgown.