126.Jungkook is a naughty kid

"It's revenge time" he mocked again raising his eyebrow. He then smiled at Lisa and turn back.

"We expect you both to join the party in five minutes. Come downstairs soon" Jieun winked at them and went with her husband.

Lisa chuckled and snuggled in Jungkook embrace.

"Who does brother Soohyun mean? Revenge time??" she asked.

Jungkook looked at her with mischievous eyes. "Ahh…..it's nothing. Me and my brother in law use to compete for my sister's attention. As I was small back then, she use to give priority to me most of the times" he laughed.

"And, whenever my brother in law use to have quality time with my sister, I intentionally use to interrupt them, totally ruining their love time" he winked.

Lisa who heard this almost choked up the water she is drinking. It was really so naughty for someone like Jungkook…..

"Sometimes my brother in law use to blame me for huge age difference between their first kid Jason and the twins Scarlet and Sage." He chuckled softly.

Lisa who couldn't help but imagine it, laughed out loud. It was really too hilarious to imagine a little Jungkook going and barging between his sister and brother in law.

"You are really naughty Huh. I pity brother Soohyun" Lisa smiled at Jungkook's mischievous smile.

"Hon, what can I do. I am just thirteen back then and I had recently got my sister back….but that was fun, really fun to watch my brother in law with sour face. I didn't knew what they use to do by locking up themselves in their room but I just knew that my brother in law doesn't want to get disturbed" Jungkook chuckled thinking of those days.

"Is there a time brother in law got angry?" Lisa asked. Of course anyone would not like to be disturbed when they are making love to their wife.

"Never. Though we use to be like enemies, we are very close. He is really too good to me and he is a very patient person though I use to play a lot with him." Jungkook said.

"My sister loves me a lot and so is my brother in law. I am very lucky to get them….ahh…..I miss my niece now" Jungkook said.

Even Lisa remember how much he pampers his niece.

"What's the age difference between Jason and twins. Jason is really sweet and mysteriously genius" Lisa reckoned.

"My sister gave birth to the twins after six years gap. I turned eighteen and I went abroad to study, giving them some alone time. Then only my brother in law got some time to i.m.p.r.e.g.n.a.t.e my sister" Jungkook winked.

He and their first son Jason are really trouble makers that Soohyun and Jieun barely use to find some peaceful time. In addition to this, they use to have their own companies, council and other matters to look into.

"So, now…..your brother in law will have his revenge" Lisa laughed. "But, you deserve it…you're very naughty" she teased.

Jungkook is too childish and playful when he is with his family. Lisa can clearly see the difference….and he is becoming the same with her.

In the past one month, after their reunion she has seen him opening up to her more and more.

"Yep. As I got my girl at last, it is their time to tease me in the same way I did. You know, Lali, I used to book my brother in law in front of my sister and throw him into dog house. Later I used to snatch her away and we enjoyed while my poor brother in law  baby sit the kids" he laughed.

"So, you are going to get bullied in the same way. Ahh…..I am waiting to see how it will be to imagine you in that situation" Lisa laughed.

Jungkook who heard this pouted and he leaned on Lisa's chest. "Baby, you should not bully your fiancée like that!! You should give him all your attention and not get distracted by the interruptions created by my brother in law, my brother and all my cousin brothers" he pouted so cutely.

Lisa laughed and ruffled his head while he hugged her by waist. He pouted like a kid when she laughed. "Oh god!! Kook, you got so many enemies. Did you bully everyone of these poor men" she asked as she laughed clutching her stomach.

He has three cousin brothers, one elder brother and two brother in laws….one is Soohyun while the other brother in law is the husband of Jungkook's cousin sister. All of them are eagerly waiting to take revenge on him.

"Yep baby. Many enemies because I use to snatch away all their wife's attention with my charm and they all use to have a sleepless nights. All of them are henpecked and shameless husbands….I am not the one to blame." Jungkook said as he enjoyed their cuddling.

He just want the time to freeze now, so they can enjoy their company forever like this. But he knew that there is something big they both have to face.