155.Why are you guys here early?

The passion that continued for the whole night has at last stopped after the dawn. However, the two souls were very exhausted after bonding up their souls into one whole soul. Completed and fulfilled.

The first person to wake up is Jungkook and that is because of the bright sun that directly illuminated on his face. However, his face is as radiant as the first ray of sunshine as a warm smile adorned his face with jubilance .

His smile curved up even more when he saw the person sleeping soundly beside him, hugging him like a koala bear.

The pleasant and satisfactory expressions that have blossomed on her petite face made him the happiest person alive on earth and he just couldn't express how much he loves her and that has intensified by many folds after last night

He doesn't know why but he just feel like they are more bonded and close now compared to before. The previous night has made him feel like they are now tied up by sacred bond. To be honest, he is overwhelmed with intense feelings engulfing his heart.

In simple words, he was never as happy as now.

Jungkook took a long breath and pulled his Lali closer to him. Subconsciously, she smiled and rubbed her face against his bare chest.

Meanwhile, Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and caressed her head, it is only when he happened to notice what the time is.

It is already little after twelve at noon. They have slept all the way more than half day!!

'She must be so hungry after what happened last night. I wonder why she is still sleeping' Jungkook thought.

And, he knew the answer more obvious than anyone.

It is because she is too tired to think about her hunger pangs!!

Jungkook slowly yet gently moved her little away before climbing out of the bed which has crumbled bedsheets lying all over the bed.

Their clothes are chucked carelessly on the floor along with their shoes and other accessories. Even Jungkook couldn't believe that they both had created this mess.

He used to tease his friends and family about this and it seems like he and his Lali are more intense and active than all of them.

Chuckling again, Jungkook donned a bathrobe and entered the wash room to freshen up. After washing himself, he dabbed Lisa's sweaty face and neck before tucking her back to sleep. He would have cleaned her whole body with wet cloth but he was afraid that she will wake up.

He closed the curtain that has mysteriously moved to the side and allowed sunlight to fall on the bed.

"Sleep for some more time, love" Jungkook whispered and pecked her lips before making his way downstairs to brew coffee for both of them and also to make a nutritious lunch for them... especially her.

However, he is shocked to see all his friends sitting comfortably. Some of them are busy in kitchen making experiments on food while some others are in gaming room, busy playing with some AI and virtual games.

Remaining people just sat down, talking among each other.

*cough*cough*

Jungkook coughed a little louder so that the people in kitchen and living room could realize that the 'intruder' came.

As the cough reverberated in the room, Jin who is in the gaming room rushed outside excitedly and the first thing he did was to check Jungkook out.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked feeling uncomfortable. Not even his Lali had scrutinized him this much the previous night!!