139.Is someone controlling him?

Even after holding her in his arms and coaxed her to sleep, she still didn't show any signs of relief. She even started sweating profusely that he couldn't think of any other alternative but to wake her up.

Meanwhile, Lisa was having the same dream like always. A scared and terrified girl was trapped away in the room and a monstrous man was torturing her.

He had her pressed against wall as he tightly wrapped his hand around her throat making her choke and wriggle for breath.

"It's okay love…..I am here. Don't be afraid" Jungkook softly told as he gently patted her sweaty cheeks in order to wake her up.

His actions of course brought her back from nightmare and she woke up. But her eyes are red and she seemed so scared.

"Th….that dream….it was so scary." Lisa panted as she buried her face in his chest as soon as she opened her eyes. She hugged him tightly as she absorbed the warmth from him.

His manly scent made her feel protected and secured.

"Baby, the same nightmare?" Jungkook asked after a few seconds in concern for her. Meanwhile, he continued comforting her in his arms.

"Same one. But it felt so real" Lisa replied in her cracked up voice.

"Is that nightmare related to Pranpriya or some random one? Did you see the woman's face? Did it ring any bell??" Jungkook asked after a while. Now she is visibly fine and he is helping her to drink some water.

As she is drenching in sweat he even helped her to change into his shirt as it was the only thing he got now.

He is taking care of her as if she is a little kid.

He will really be a good father to their children!!

"Nightmare is about Linda. But I don't know if the girl in the nightmare is Pranpriya or not. Her physique didn't look like her and her skin is not as white as hers." Lisa recollected the details of the pitiful woman in her nightmare.

"But I am not sure Kook. It is because I can literally feel the nightmare as if it is connected to my mind…or her, to be more precise" she told.

"Moreover, Tonight, I just got a glimpse of the surroundings little more in detail than usual. From the window beside of the girl, I saw many trees" Lisa told.

"Hmm….what's there in it to point out specifically? Anything special?" Jungkook asked as he tucked both of them inside the blanket.

"Kook baby, you are underestimating your fiancée!! Let me finish my sentence" she teasingly told as she hugged him and suddenly climbed on to him.

Pressing her bodies to his, she traced his abdomen beneath the thin t shirt.

She couldn't bear to make him worry about her every time and increase the burden on his shoulders. However, he will be surely worried if she stays like this. So, Lisa tried to lighten the mood around them.

All in sudden she morphed her mood to naughty mode.

"Those are pine trees and it is covered with snow." She whispered seductively in his ears as she bit his earlobe.

Jungkook was surprised for a brief moment but he chuckled as he saw her acting all cute and shameless.

So many versions and shades in her that he always feel amused by her sudden mood changes. 

"It's quite common to have a pine trees here" Jungkook mocked teasingly as he flipped her getting on top of her.

"Those kind of pine trees and rare and grows in very limited forests and places. It is easy to find those places actually" Lisa replied back as she pushed him away and then got on top of him.