194.She got kidnapped?

Then, council would not dare to go against her even if they finds out that she belongs to white shadows organization.

If things permit, he wanted to take her to honeymoon as well.

The other surprise is, Taehyung will be getting married too.

Like this, Lisa's wish to get married on the same day of her cousin will also get fulfil.

"You should sleep, baby." Jungkook told Lisa as soon as their flight took off.

As the journey is too long and it's almost early morning, Lisa was yawning, leaning on to Jungkook.

"What about you? Aren't you asleep, Hon" Lisa asked.

"I am not that sleepy, babe. You go on and sleep. I will join you later" Jungkook told.

Lisa pouted. "Are you angry on me, Hon? You didn't even kiss me good night" she asked sadly.

Jungkook just wanted to stop kissing her. They are getting married tomorrow and he just want to hold on till tomorrow.

"It isn't like that, Lali. I am little worried about some other matters...so, just go on" Jungkook said and kissed her forehead.

Pouting sadly, Lisa went to Jungkook's chamber to sleep.

As soon as she went, Jungkook chuckled. "I can never be angry on you, baby girl" he whispered to himself.

After making sure that her door is shut properly, Jungkook made a video call.

It showed his majestic and elegant mansion. Many people are busy in their own works.

His whole mansion is bustling with people who are busy in decorating his house.

His enormous garden is getting ready for the party. Though he wanted to keep it simple, his family has made it over grand.

"Jas, I just messaged you asking Lili's favorite flowers. You didn't text me back" his sister, Jieun asked as soon as she took the I pad from her son who is showing everything to Jungkook.

"Hmm....her favorite flowers" Jungkook started to think.

Meanwhile Jieun shook her head. "How could you be so irresponsible, Jungkook? She is 'soon to be your WIFE' and you doesn't even know her favorite flowers?" she scolded.

"I would have thrown your brother in law out of our room if he would have thought like this" Jieun told.

Soohyun, who is Jungkook's brother in law, came and sat beside his wife, Jieun. "But I am lucky that I know her favorite flowers" he told, kissing his wife's cheek.

Jungkook and Jieun's son, Jason rolled their eyes because of their PDA.

"All right, all right. The problem here is she doesn't have a one. But I can pull up with something else. Don't worry, flowers will be there in few hours" Jungkook said, smiling warmly.

"Good." Jieun smiled.

After discussing about some other arrangements, Jungkook ended the call and went to the room in which Lisa is sleeping.

She fell into deep slumber sitting in the couch itself. A blanket is wrapped around her but it didn't cover her bare legs properly.

Jungkook chuckled and lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Wrapping her properly in the blanket he placed a kiss on her forehead.

If he sleep beside her he knew very well that he couldn't stop himself from hugging and cuddling her.