193.I am sorry, Pranpriya

Start from the beginning

Sehun wasn't aware of it when he took her to the cliff. He just wanted to hurt her in such a way that she would lose her memory.

But things accelerated and he didn't expect someone to hit his head and throw him into the trunk of the car.

He didn't know what happened to Pranpriya. He thought she was dead till he saw her in Jungkook's banquet.

"Who are you?" Sehun asked Pranpriya.

The people who wanted her dead are not someone simple and ordinary.

Even his father doesn't know properly who they are.

It's Gu Kai who was a mediator.

Meanwhile, Jungkook kissed Lisa's forehead. "Do me a favor love. Will you help our people to enter this penthouse. Help Taehyung in hacking the security" he asked her.

Lisa pouted but nodded her head. She will trust Jungkook in this.

She then went away to find her brother Taehyung, Jennie and her sworn sister Chloe.

"You will be coming with us to country X" Jungkook told to Sehun.

"But, let me ask you....who are the people that who mediated between you and white shadows." Jungkook asked.

Sehun widened his eyes in shock.

So, this is the reason Gu Kai never talked about this people. He had always declined to tell the name of the person who wanted Pranpriya dead.

They are white shadows organization!!

The legendary, mysterious assassins organization.

He used to think that Pranpriya has some enemies who wanted her dead. He used to think that they are just some powerful folk.

"White shadows??" Sehun gulped his saliva.

Jungkook smirked. "You just tried to kill the heiress of white shadows, Sehun. After she becomes queen, she will surely kill you" Jungkook laughed.

"But, if you cooperate with us, she might take mercy" Jungkook told.

Jungkook knows how Sehun is.

He would always think of one or other option to overpower someone and that game with him will take some time.

Jungkook doesn't want to waste the time by playing this useless game with Sehun.

So, scaring him is one of the method Jungkook thought as effective.

Meanwhile, Sehun is shocked.

Pranpriya is not only the heiress of Kim family but also white shadows!!

'Jungkook is lucky' he thought. Only to remember that Jungkook's family is no normal family.

"OK, I will help." Sehun said.

And, at that right time, Jungkook's people came inside bringing the body that looked exactly like Sehun's.

"Create his death as suicide" Jungkook ordered the first group.

"Take Sehun to our secret base" he told to next group.

And as soon as he ordered, Sehun is covered with black mask and his hands are tied.

They even drugged him before dragging him away to the bas.e.m.e.nt. From there they took him to Kim mansion, where their helicopter is ready to go.

Lisa came back to Jungkook and hugged him.

"What to do now" she asked.

"We will be going to country X" he told.

"Now itself!!" she asked.

"Yep" Jungkook said. His eyes mysteriously mischievous.

"Even brother Taehyung is coming?" she asked.

"Yeah. Chloe, Taehyung and Jennie will also come" Jungkook told kissing her lips.

"My grandparents are also coming aren't they?" Lisa asked.

"My baby girl knows me too well... hmm. Yeah, they are coming too. But don't expect much baby" he told.

"They are staying with us for precautionary measures"

"As Sehun's family, Gu family have fallen down, some things might occur so, they will be safe with us rather than here" Jungkook told.

"All right" Lisa agreed.

Slightly disappointed.

She thought he has some surprises for her.

As Lisa went back to helping his people create a suicidal environment, Jungkook smiled mischievously.

As soon as they go back, Jungkook wants to marry her.

And, he had made all the arrangements to throw a party.

Like this, she will become official Mrs. Jeon.

Then, council would not dare to go against her even if they finds out that she belongs to white shadows organization.

If things permit, he wanted to take her to honeymoon as well.

The other surprise is, Taehyung will be getting married too.

Like this, Lisa's wish to get married on the same day of her cousin will also get fulfil.

....