"If I had known that he would be photographed like this I would have put on some makeup in him and styled his hair before he left." Earth sighed referring to Fluke in the photo.

"I really don't get these two. Why did they even try on couple outfits when they can see eye to eye on daily life." Sammy shook her head as she packed her cosmetics.

"I have no idea." Earth had not spoken to Fluke for days. Their cold war was still in full swing. Neither of them was willing to let go of their egos and apologize. Other than occasional exchanges about work the two best friends hadn't spoken to each other.

"Shall we get started?" Rickey, one of the twin photographers who were hired for today's photoshoot asked.

Ohm, Fluke, Boun, and Prem came out of their temporary makeup room wearing casual cotton printed shirts and shorts.
"So, we will have individual photoshoots for each of you and in pairs as well.

OhmFluke, BounPrem, OhmBoun and PremFluke. Are we clear?" Rickey asked with his hands on his hips.

"Khrab." The four responded in unison.
"First, we will be going with the couple shoot. As we have less time our time will be split into two and me and my team will be following OhmFluke and Mickey and his team will follow BounPrem." Rickey motioned at his younger twin who nodded in agreement.

Just like that the whole team split into two parts and went in opposite directions.

Rickey was a rather observant person. He had long noticed the tension between Ohm and Fluke. He wasn't planning on taking romantic pictures of the two. He decided to bring out the pictures that depicted deep unrequited love and the pain it bought out through their interactions.

Both OhmFluke and BounPrem were given the same themes. But both their end results were completely different.
BounPrem was like a newlywed couple, full of love. One could see pink bubbles floating around them as they ran on the white sand pulling and pushing each other while laughing at some inside jokes.

OhmFluke couple gave off a feeling of peace and tranquillity. Even as they just walked side by side the obvious chemistry couldn't be hidden. Palms of their hands rubbed each other before Ohm finally took Fluke's small hands in his. There were not many interactions between them. Occasional eye contact, small caring gestures and relaxed smiles that was all.

OhmFluke sat in the shade on the sandy beach watching the sea and listening to the waves. Fluke closed his eyes enjoying the music of the sea. Ohm rested his head on Fluke's small shoulders causing the latter to look at him.

Almost the whole day went by.

It was sunset.

Both couples were asked to get into the water for the final photo shoot of the day.
Ohm, Boun and Prem removed their shirts. Fluke was a bit reluctant to do so. Ohm knew this and had already talked to the stylist to allow Fluke not to be topless. The stylist suggested that Fluke wore a sleeveless tank top while going into the sea which the latter appreciated.
The shoot continued BounPrem clung to each other after playing in the water splashing each other for a while. When they were asked to kiss, the duo kiss each other on the lips without the care of the world.

On the other hand, OhmFluke was turning on the heat with their eye contact which the whole team was waiting for. They held each other as they were half-sunk in the sea.

Ohm gently placed a kiss on Fluke's forehead surprising the younger. Fluke looked up at Ohm with a surprised expression.

Ohm leaned in and rubbed his nose against Fluke's with a smile. This bought a shy smile to Fluke's lips as well.

The photoshoot session for the day was wound up.

A resort near the beach was entirely booked for the crew.

Fluke had retired to his room while the rest of them were sitting outside and chatting with each other, enjoying the night view.

Fluke felt like the odd one out of the whole team after having issues with both Ohm and Earth. He found it increasingly awkward to hang around with others.
"Is he really not going to join us?" Boun asked looking at the younger ones.

"I don't think so," Sammy said resting her head against Bosston.

Earth and Ohm, both were sulking.
"I will go check on him." Prem left the group and went to Fluke's room.

After knocking on the door a few times Prem entered the room.

He saw Fluke sitting in the middle of books working on his laptop.

"Don't tell me you are working? And what is with all these books?" Prem picked up a book and flipped through it.

"I am not working. I am preparing for my entrance exam for my PG diploma."

Fluke said without taking his eyes off the computer screen.

"You want to study more? What about your career?" Prem was panicking. If Fluke really decides to quit the entertainment industry like he said he would, things would get worse.

"Yeah. Entering the entertainment industry was purely a coincidence for me. Being a singer was never a part of my plan. My real goal is something else."

Having known Fluke since childhood, Prem knew how studious he could be.
Prem chuckled awkwardly scratching his neck. "So, you brought all these books here to study?"

"No, I got these from the flea market nearby. They were selling second-hand books. They might come in handy with my preparations."

Prem chatted for a while with Fluke before excusing himself.

When he reported the situation back to the group, other than Earth everyone was shocked.

"Earth, you knew about this?" Prem asked.

Earth nodded. "He always wanted to get a doctorate."

Boun glanced at Ohm who was biting his lips.

"I will go talk to him." Ohm shot up.

Standing in front of Fluke's room, he hesitated before knocking.

Fluke was busy arranging data for submission. When he heard the knock he didn't even bother to look up. "Come inside, Prem. The door is open. You don't have to knock every time you come. You-"

Fluke froze seeing Ohm. He politely waied to the elder.

"Can we talk Fluke?" Ohm asked nervously.

"Khrab." Fluke nodded and closed his laptop. He asked Ohm to sit on the sofa before taking a seat himself.

Ohm was struggling to find the best words to start the conversation. Fluke broke the silence. "I am sorry Phi."

Ohm looked up a little surprised.

"I am sorry that I spoke to you rudely that day. I am sorry that I punched you. I am sorry for everything. It is just that things have been a little stressful for me lately and I took it out on you. I am really sorry phi." Fluke apologized sincerely.

Ohm suddenly didn't know what to say. He let out an airy chuckle and asked. "So, are we on good terms now?"

Fluke nodded with a smile.

[1] Laem Yai, Ko Samui- a beach near Bangkok city,known for light, soft and creamy shade sand coast with shallow strech out into sea ending in coral gardens