The blond frowned deeply.
"Some alphas were just born to be massive assholes, if anyone ever touched Oakley here, it'd be the last thing they'd do." He said.
"No kidding." The brunet responded.
"I don't exactly let alphas walk over me, Auggie knows I won't." He shrugged.
The blond grinned.
"Sometimes I need to keep him on a leash." He joked which made the brunet smile softly.

They were definitely more inviting to talk to than I expected them to be, it was nice.

"But you said you two were looking for a third partner, and that's what landed you into being called a whore?" The blond asked me.
I nodded looking at him.
"Yeah, I guess he wanted to show off to the other alpha jerks at our school, so he kept going." I said.

The blond frowned at that.
"Well before we even keep talking, introductions are needed here." He smiled softly stepping forward offering both his hands to me and Lawless.

"My name is August Summers, but my friends call me Auggie, this minx next to me is Oakley Mills. My boyfriend." He smiled saying that last part.
"And like you two, we also have more love to share so we're looking for our third partner." He looked at us.
"But having a fourth wouldn't be too terrible, I'd have to get over you being a vampire though." He shrugged.

My eyes grew wide.
Wait.
Was this guy actually hitting on both me and Lawless?

It made me feel slightly excited for some reason, I never even considered a fourth partner, would that be frowned upon?
How much love are we allowed to share before it's considered enough?
My mind was spinning from the thoughts of having three partners.

"Well I wasn't expecting that." Lawless finally spoke up.
"Getting hit on in the cereal aisle was definitely the last place I expected this to happen." He smirked softly.
August grinned.
"I'm a very open and honest guy." He shrugged.

I smiled softly.
"That's a good thing though, but my name is Iggy Grimes and my boyfriend, Lawless Ray." I introduced the two of us and it made August smile before taking mine and Lawless's hands.

"It's nice to meet you two, I look forward to seeing you more." He said boldly raising our hands and kissing both of our knuckles.
It made my heart race as my face grew warm, I looked to Lawless who watched him before August released our hands smiling.

"See you both later." He said walking away with Oakley who looked over his shoulder at us before looking back to August who was talking to him.
----
"Well that was a wild experience." Lawless commented walking next to me as I looked to the other.
"Did it bother you?" I asked him.
Lawless hesitated on his answer before shrugging.
"I don't know actually, compared to when I saw Dexter flirting with you, I wasn't as angry having August coming onto you, or well us." He thought about it for a minute before looking to me.

"Did it bother you?" He questioned.
I blushed looking away.
"Not really, it actually.. made me feel excited-"
"You perv-"
"NOT THAT KIND OF EXCITED." I cried standing next to the other with a burning face.

Lawless was smiling softly.
"I know, I'm teasing you Iggy, but I don't want you to get your hopes up over something like this. We told our parents we were looking for a third, we never said anything about a fourth-"
"But does that mean you're open to the idea of August and Oakley?" I asked looking at him.

Lawless bit his gum.
"I'm not against it like I probably should be, but you know if our parents support it and our friends do as well, there will still be others who will continue with the name calling and bullying." He told me.
I nodded walking next to him.
"I know, I just think this kind of thing would be exciting, like who'd expect it?" I smiled now.
Lawless glanced to me with a soft smile he sighed.
"Like I said, don't get your hopes up, August may not seem like an aggressive alpha, but there's still a chance the two of us might clash when it comes to you-"
"Or Oakley." I cut in looking at him.
"He's also an omega." I reminded the other.