1. flustered

IT WAS A saturday night, and i had just arrived home with jack. we went to 'bill's bar & grill' for a few drinks to celebrate the teams win against the blackhawks, but i definitely drank a little too much.

"one foot in front of the other," jack told me as we tried getting through the front door. i was totally off balance and couldn't stand up right.

he gave me a little push and i managed to stay on my feet.

"there you go!" he cheered, then closed the door behind him.

i hiccuped. "i'm so smart."

he chuckled. "you are."

i reached down and tried to unzip my boots, but they wouldn't budge.

"ugh! why won't this.. stupid.. piece of.. UGH!" i yelled as i kept tugging at the zipper.

"hey, relax, ok?" jack spoke as he pulled me over to him. he grabbed my shoe and put it between his legs and unzipped it for me. he then proceeded to take off the other one.

i hiccuped again. "how did you do that?"

he chuckled, helping me up the stairs. "patience, baby, patience."

we made it to our room and he gently set me down on the bed. i plopped myself down on my back and started giggling. jack looked over at me and laughed himself.

"what are you laughing at?"

"i don't know! you're kinda dorky looking..." i blurt out and laughed some more.

he adjusted the band of his watch and turned to me, raising an eyebrow. "oh really?"

i nodded my head continuously and kept giggling until he hovered over me with both his arms on either side of me.

"i think you're wrong yn..." he mumbled softly.

"i'm never wrong silly! you're wrong!" i blabbed.

he shook his head and laughed under his breath.

"i think your the silly one— hey!"

i reached up to tickle him on his neck and he squinted his face, brushing his neck against his shoulder.

i tickled the other side of his neck and he smiled.

"hey stop that!" he whined.

"don't be such a big babyyyy!" i told him as i kept tickling him. he grabbed my hand and pushed it off, but i kept putting it back on him.

"ynnn!" he whined even more as he got so squirmish under my touch.

i just laughed.

he finally decided that he had enough and he pulled away as he stood up.

"if you try to tickle me one more time, i swear, you will not get another kiss for a week!"

i opened my mouth in shock and then frowned.

"booooo! you're no fun.." i pouted as i crossed my arms over my chest.

"then stop it with the tickles, deal?"

i quickly thought about it and shook my head no.

"no."

"no?" he questioned me.

i laughed. "you heard me mr. hughes! no!"

jack had the last straw. "that's it."

he turned to me and jumped on me as he started tickling me.

i laughed. "jack! stoppp ittt!"

"no!" he mimicked me and continued.

i kept laughing and i tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"jackkkk stoppp!"

"agree to stop tickling me and then i'll stop."

"fine fine fine," i said as i gave in.

he stood up.

"there. that wasn't so hard, was it?"

i pouted and he just laughed. then, without a single clue of him knowing, i jumped onto his back with my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist and began tickling his neck again.

"damn it, yn!" he said as he tried to pull me off.

i laughed. "why so flustered hughesy?"

he did not like it when i called him that, but i did it anyway just to get on his nerves.

"oh, you're gonna get it now."

i giggled. "you're so cute when you get mad. your cheeks turn red and puffy."

"my cheeks do not turn red and... puffy!" he groaned.

i giggled again. "they soooo doooo."

he managed to undo my grip on him and he threw me on the bed. he grabbed a pillow and whacked me with it.

"jack!" i whined.

"ha ha now look who's getting flustered, baby," he said as he smirked lightly.

i whined again as he kept whacking me with the pillow.

"i won't tickle you! i promise!" i yelled, but he kept whacking me.

"nope. i don't believe you."

"ah jackkk stoppp!"

"no thanks."

"i'll pinky promise!" i yelled.

he finally stopped and furrowed his eyebrows.

"i'll pinky promise you! atleast just for today though..." i said, giggling.

"what?! only for today?! nah i don't think so," he said and whacked me with the pillow again.

"fine fine will a kiss bribe you?" i asked him and he just burst out laughing.

"oh, so you're bribing me now, huh?"

i nodded.

"i thought i told you that if you try to tickle me one more time, you won't get another kiss for a week."

i whined.

"pleasseee."

"ugh fine. only because you're cute as hell though."

i smiled and he leaned down to kiss me. i kissed him back. we kept kissing for a little longer until we both pulled away.

"i love you," he said.

"i love you more, hughesy."

he playfully rolled his eyes and kissed me again.

|authors note|
ah i love him. i hope you enjoyed my very first chapter! i also saw him play last night in chicagooo, so maybe i'll write about that! xx