33

A/N

FIRST OF ALL, WE JUST FINNA PRETEND LESBIAN MARRIAGES ARE ALREADY LEGAL IN S.KOREA AND HOPE WE MANIFEST IT TO HAPPEN AND IT BE LEGAL EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD JUST BY YOU GUYS READING THIS STORY.

Secondly, my deepest apologies to you all for taking forever on this. Its just so hard to end stories so the writer's block gets to me cus I feel like my ideas aren't enough.

So this is the almost finale.

Sort of. Part one of the finale because I've been working on this for days and it turned into like three chapters so this will hopefully be a rolling update.

Also.

Slight trigger warning guys, I just feel like its important to recount these kinds of things for the people that haven't gone through it so maybe it'll help prevent this shit happening. It's in the middle. So look for the *** if you need to skip any trauma stuff and go to the next chapter that I'll hopefully post in a few hours.

This is a happy jl part though so don't worry, our girls are fine, that part is not about them. Just wanna let you guys who might have experienced trauma like this and cannot read this type of stuff yet bc of what you went through know beforehand.

_____________

Chaeyoung organized Jennie and Lisa's joint bachelorette party. All of the girls, the Parks, Jessi, and the three boys chipped in for her idea. Though Chaeyoung could have definitely afforded it herself and had tried—considering her father had started her a 'feelings' jar where they put money in for her, ever since she was little.

He and her mom had always teased her about how much she cried, but they encouraged it. Ever since she was a toddler. If Chaeyoung cried they would let her get her feelings out and then talk to her about it calmly rather than scolding her because they knew getting mad at her for throwing temper tantrums would probably just create more, then she would bottle up her feelings as she got older, and that was never good.

They knew better, their best friend was a therapist after all. It worked, because the temper tantrums stopped quickly, even before she was three, and though Chaeyoung always cried since then, it was always over things she should cry about and never in anger.

Usually, she was just being empathetic for someone or something, and every time she did and told them about it when she was younger because she trusted them with everything and they always helped her feel better, or they witnessed it once she was older and she stopped needing reassurance because she could handle it on her own now, her mom and dad would both put a 5,000 won bill each for her in the feelings jar.

They would tease her at first of course, just to make her laugh, then tell her she did good for not bottling up her feelings or for caring for people. Then each put a bill in.

Chaeyoung was pretty loaded by now despite not having a job, considering she had never really used her feelings jar fund even though she was definitely allowed. She only used it for birthday presents and Christmas presents for Jisoo and her friends and family.

She was pretty responsible with her money so she had planned on using it for college. Chaeyoung didn't know her parents had a bank account with her tuition money already saved too, and that they planned on telling her she should use it for 'fun money' for being such a good kid once she graduated and maybe take a trip with Jisoo or something.

When she told their friends what she was planning on doing for Jennie and Lisa, they all wanted to pitch in, so they did. There was a huge property outside of their town.

Some famous footballer was from their hometown too, so he had built it for the off-season for when he could come home. Considering he was such a famous athlete and hardly ever got to come home, most of the year his mother helped him rent it out to anyone who wanted to stay there.