17

Lisa was looking at her flashcards from last nights bible study session during lunch before hastily putting them up when Ryujin an Seulgi joined her.

"Bro, where you actually studying right now?" Seulgi asked incredulously.

"No." Lisa said, picking at her food.

"No way, I think she actually was." Ryujin added.

"What class? Lemme see!" Seulgi tried to snatch them away but Lisa threw kimchi in her face.

"Uncalled for." Seulgi said, wiping it off.

"Well at least we know she's back. I thought she was possessed or something, never thought I'd see the day we'd find her holding flashcards."

"Yeah, you have been acting weird lately." Seulgi added.

Lisa didn't respond, ignoring them.

"Come to think of it, you haven't done the handshake in like a over a month. Are you having a dry spell and now you're going crazy?" Seulgi said, teasing her. "Did you bang everyone in school already? Maybe you should change your rule about not going for seconds."

"Doubt it. I just saw the hot new girl throw a phone number into her locker this morning." Ryujin said, taking a sip of her soup. "And our guest dance instructor was pretty hot too and she gave Lisa her number last week."

Seulgi looked incredulous.

"So you're telling me, that Lisa Manoban has been refusing sex? Are you sick?" She tried putting her hand over Lisa's forehead to feel for a fever and Lisa slapped it away. She snatched it back. "Still uncalled for."

Lisa looked into her food before putting on a poker face and shrugging.

"I haven't seen either of you do the handshake either." Lisa said, deflecting.

Seulgi blushed because she had been talking to the girl she had a crush on that she was in the same class with right before lunch for about a month. She hadn't felt like sleeping around.

"That's because I have a girlfriend now," Ryujin admitted nonchalantly, still sipping on her soup.

"You what?!" Seulgi and Lisa both shouted in unison.

"Yeah, the girl Lisa hooked me up with. We're together now. I'm cool with losing the bet." Ryujin said.

"Huh." Lisa said, disbelieving.

"That was one way to take me out." Ryujin teased, "Now you only have Seulgs to worry about."

"Um. Well, actually—" Seulgi got the courage to admit to her crush. Now that Ryujin had a girlfriend and Lisa also didn't even tease her about it she might as well. "I like someone too, we're not dating yet but..."

"But you want to." Ryujin finished. "Good for you Seulgs."

"I'm happy for you both. I guess we should just call off the bet now that you two are trying to do commitment." Lisa said.

"I mean technically you could still win." Seulgi pointed out. "We still have a couple of years before I graduate."

"Nah, it's no fun without the competition and you guys will be sitting out for a while, if not forever." Lisa teased, she was glad they had given her an out.

She was surprised they hadn't asked her until now why she had stopped sleeping around. At first she would have wanted to save her reputation in front of her friends but now she just wanted to protect her little saint. There wasn't really a way of telling them she stopped sleeping around without them asking who Lisa was so hung up on.