6

Lisa found a girl at the bar right away and took her to the bathroom. The girl tried to kiss her but Lisa moved her face because she didn't do kissing so the girl started kissing Lisa's neck. 

She didn't do kissing unless it was Jennie. The thought floated in the back of her mind and she shoved it away. She needed to focus.

She cupped Lisa, squeezing her over Lisa's sweats.

Lisa couldn't get hard though.

"Give me a second."

Lisa shoved her own hands in her pants, stroking herself. Trying to imagine fucking this hot girl in front of her but she still just couldn't get hard.

"What the fuck." She slammed her hand on the bathroom door then started talking to her dick. "You literally haven't stopped being hard all fucking day and now you decide to do this. What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You."

The girl offered to put her mouth on it but Lisa knew it was useless. She felt bad about leaving her dissatisfied though. She showed the girl a picture of Ryujin and she liked her well enough. So Lisa took a selfie with the girl and sent it to Ryujin so she could hook them up.

Down for a bang with her? She thinks you're cute.

Ryujin answered almost immediately.

"Sorry. This never happens." Lisa said to her. She was too angry to even be embarrassed that she couldn't get it up.

"Its okay, your friend's really hot too. Anyway, maybe I was meant to have pussy instead of dick tonight." She joked.

Lisa actually laughed. "Let me buy you a drink while she gets here so I can properly apologize for making you wait to get laid."

Lisa kind of liked the girl, she was cool. Ryujin had liked her even more. They disappeared immediately and Lisa finally figured it was time to go home. She was approached by a few women once Ryujin was introduced to the girl— Yuna? Yeji? Something like that. Lisa couldn't really remember her name. All she knew was that her name started with a Y and she had really pretty cat eyes that had drawn her in just like—just like no one. 

Lisa had declined all of them, they had probably thought Yeji or Yuna or whatever her name is was Lisa's date but once Ryujin took her away she was flocked. Lisa then realized it wasn't Yuna or Yeji or whoever's fault that she couldn't get hard. She thought maybe she wasn't attractive enough for Lisa but she was really hot and so were all the women approaching her but she had no desire whatsoever to fuck them.

She went home instead, texting Ryujin a you're welcome and I'm out.

Lisa woke up in the middle of the night with a boner and another sex dream of Jennie.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck. Why are you doing this to me! You've never let me down!" Lisa was starting to make it a habit of talking to her stupid troublemaking dick now and it was all because of Jennie. "Why the hell are you hard now!  You were supposed to be doing this hours ago you fucking idiot. Ugh, I'm mad at you."

Lisa had to then spend hours giving herself a hand job and not being able to get off until she thought of being inside of Jennie.

"This is so fucking ridiculous." She said to her empty room once she finally came.

___________

Lisa got to school the next day super late because she had pretty much stayed up all night trying to get off so she missed half of the first part of the day.

They had an assembly that day about something or other so she snuck into their auditorium, spotting Seulgi and Ryujin sitting next to each other.

Ryujin gave her their secret I just got laid handshake right away. They all started doing it once all three of them made the bet of who could get laid the most before they graduated.