21

Jennie and Lisa had been dating for a few months now and Lisa couldn't be happier. She doted on Jennie any chance she could, wanting to make her girl as happy as she made her too.

She was so excited that she was actually going to see Jennie after school for once because her parents had let her go to Rosie's on the pretense of having to do another project.

They really did have one this time—at least Irene and Jennie did for their class—it wasn't necessarily a lie but Lisa had gotten there earlier since Jennie had a student council meeting to go to first and Lisa worked on it with Irene so that Jennie wouldn't have to do more work and could spend time with her. Lisa needed kisses. Considering they had to hide their relationship it was super hard for them to be close with each other like that unless they were at Rosie's and Lisa was determined to make the most of their evening.

"You're so whipped Limario." Jisoo said as Lisa stuck another little puff ball at the end of a toothpick and Irene glued it afterwards.

"I'm concentrating." Lisa said in response, sticking her tongue out as she grabbed a blue puff ball to add to it.

"Did you take chemistry already?" Irene asked in confusion because Lisa was helping her make the molecule model for her and Jennie's class perfectly.

"Ew no. I wish I could skip that class. Biology is bad enough." Lisa answered in disgust. She hated science. Well, she hated school in general really.

"How do you know what this is supposed to look like then?" Irene asked as she glued the next puff ball Lisa placed.

"I studied when Jennie said she had this project with you." Lisa said as she put the last puff ball on the molecular structure. "There, this is right, right?" Lisa asked Irene, unsure as she looked at the model.

"Yeah. Thanks Lisa." Irene said, glad she had helped her. "We're pretty much done now thanks to you."

"Don't thank me, I just wanted more time with my girl." Lisa said proudly. Excited that Jennie would be able to give her attention now when she got there.

"Whipped!" Jisoo yelled towards Lisa as she handed her own girlfriend the snacks she had just made her and Chaeyoung kissed her on the cheek in gratitude.

"Look who's talking." Irene mumbled, rolling her eyes at Jisoo as she filled out the answers to the chemistry project she had with Jennie.

Lisa giggled at what Irene had just said because Jisoo was just as whipped as her but she stopped abruptly because just then her girlfriend walked down the stairs sporting a gummy smile and as per usual Lisa lost her breath when she saw her. Jennie hugged her other friends first in greeting and then went straight to Lisa, who reached an arm out to pull her in.

Lisa brought Jennie into her lap and Jennie blushed because their friends were there to witness it but she let Lisa do it anyway because she really couldn't resist Lisa at all anymore. Not since they had started dating. She usually let Lisa do whatever she wanted with her now.

"Hi baby." Lisa said, grinning and kissing Jennie on the lips softly.

"Hi." Jennie said, sporting her wide gummy smile despite trying to hide it because Lisa just made her smile so hard with just a simple word. She really still couldn't believe she was Lisa's baby now. It had been a few months already but Jennie still couldn't get used to the fact she was actually Lisa's girlfriend, to the fact Lisa kissed her and called her baby and hugged her and liked her.

"Hopeless." Jisoo commented as she watched them kiss on the couch.

"You're literally the same way with Rosie dude." Irene commented. "I'm calling my girlfriend to come over too. I feel super single right now thanks to you guys." Irene pointed out because even though Jisoo was complaining about the other two she was absentmindedly feeding her girlfriend fondly and Irene wanted her girlfriend now too after that whole display.