25

A/N

These chapters have doubled in size lately.

Sooo this story might be coming to an end soon, probs only a few more chapters. Well, maybe, or maybe not. lol. Sometimes I lie about these things on accident. Carry on Little Saints!

___________

Lisa had never seen a mad Mr. Park until she got home with Jennie and Jimin in tow. She didn't even think he had it in him. He was waiting for her on her lawn with his arms crossed and the look he was giving Lisa almost scared her.

He softened a bit when he saw Jennie, hugging her and asking if she was okay and when Jennie assured him she was he proceeded to scold Lisa.

"You said you wouldn't do anything. You said you'd let me handle it." Mr. Park told Lisa.

"I didn't do anything." Lisa shrugged, nervously avoiding his gaze.

"You mean besides coming up with some crazy scheme to get your girlfriend out?" He accused. "I already know you did something that will probably get you in trouble again. I don't even have to ask to know that."

"I thought you liked that I was a delinquent?" Lisa said, her voice lilting up because she really did feel bad for lying to him about trying to get Jennie out on her own.

"I do Lisa, but that place is dangerous. You could have gotten yourself stuck in there too and we barely just adopted you, they could have refuted the adoption and I wouldn't have been able to take you out. Jail is one thing. That place is something so much worse. I can't imagine what Jennie must have gone through."

"Okay but I didn't?" Lisa said again, not liking that she had disappointed him. "But like you said, it was dangerous. I couldn't leave her in there once I found her."

Lisa was saved from being scolded even more as her friends came out of her own house, likely having spotted their arrival.

They ran straight to Jennie, hugging her fiercely.

"Jendeukie!" Jisoo shouted as she almost choked Jennie with the force of her hug.

"Damn it Jen, we were worried sick." Irene said as she almost tackled her too and joined the group hug.

Chaeyoung couldn't say anything to her because she was already crying as soon as she had seen Jennie. So she cried and hugged her friend to her, entirely too relieved that she was there now even though she was angry that Lisa had lied to them and said she wasn't going to do anything until their parents figured it out.

Lisa had convinced Ryujin to lie to her parents about admitting her to the camp but Lisa had promised not to do anything yet, at least not until they talked to the Parks first.

Lisa couldn't wait though, not after knowing where Jennie was so she went through with her plan.

Chaeyoung, her parents and their friends had been waiting for Lisa at Lisa's own house the whole time, worried she might have done something stupid. Waiting for her to hopefully come home.

"I'm sorry." Jennie said. "I'm sorry I disappeared."

"Are you okay Jendeukie?" Jisoo asked, inspecting her.

"She's so not, she's pale! And she's all skin and bones now. Did they not let you eat?" Irene pointed out.

"That's unacceptable." Chaeyoung said, grabbing Jennie's hand and taking her inside Lisa's house. Someone not eating well was like blasphemy to her. Especially the people she loved.

Jimin stood awkwardly in the front lawn as he watched everyone walk into the house.

Lisa turned back. "Come on Jiminshi, let me show you your new house." Lisa said encouragingly.