8

Lisa woke up to a heavenly smell and a nice warm body in her arms and yet another boner. She must be having another sex dream. She pushed her hips forward and she heard a way too realistic moan and her eyes shot open. She realized she was still in Jennie's room. She was cuddling Jennie and now it was morning.

How did she let it come to this. She couldn't believe she actually cuddled Jennie and fell asleep and didn't wake back up. What would Jennie think. She would definitely get the wrong idea if she realized Lisa spent the night. She was on the verge of sneaking out, panicking internally. She tried peeling herself away from Jennie without waking her up. Then she heard Jennie talk in her sleep and she couldn't leave anymore.

"Mmm. Yes Lisa. That feels so good."

Lisa smirked. Her little saint was actually having a sex dream about her. Maybe she shouldn't leave just yet. This was too good of an opportunity to waste.

Lisa went under the covers and she gently pulled Jennie's sleep shorts down.

She still couldn't believe Jennie didn't sleep with any underwear on but Lisa was so not going to complain about that.

She licked her fully and she couldn't help the groan from escaping her mouth because she tasted so good. She took her time in waking Jennie up with slow licks. She felt a hand on the back of her head after that, pushing her down into her even more yet Lisa knew Jennie was only half awake.

"Lisa—Yes Lisa. Don't stop daddy."

Lisa couldn't have stopped even if she tried after that raspy comment. Half asleep Jennie liked to call her daddy and Lisa loved that. She stuck her tongue in Jennie's entrance.

Jennie woke up completely after that.

She moaned loudly. "Oh god—Lisa—Lis what are you doing. Lisa—"

"Do you want me to stop?" Lisa hummed into her as she continued licking.

"I—no.—Yes. —Wait. —I don't know." Jennie didn't want her to stop, she felt too good but her parents. It was morning. They would get caught.

Lisa slowed down. She pulled her mouth away.

"Wait. No—No don't stop." Jennie said, contradicting herself again because Lisa's tongue felt a little too nice and she missed it already.

Lisa smiled into her as she went in again. She took Jennie so high in no time and she couldn't see it but she heard the way Jennie was probably biting her arm again to stay quiet but Lisa could still hear little whimpers escape.

Lisa shouldn't have but she made it a challenge for herself to make Jennie be as loud as possible. She got a strange sense of satisfaction over her skills when she managed to make Jennie moan louder and louder.

Jennie's clit was really sensitive so Lisa spent the most time there and she smirked when it only took a couple of pumps of her fingers and her sucking on the bundle of nerves as she pushed against it with her tongue for Jennie to come.

She felt Jennie's upper body twist, presumably to moan into the pillow as she came because Lisa heard it come out muffled.

Lisa drank all of her arousal in. She didn't think she'd ever get tired of it. Lisa was so hard and she wanted to fuck her now. She had to. She was too turned on from giving her morning head so Lisa was planning to do just that. She started pulling her sweats off as she licked her.

She was glad she didn't crawl up Jennie's body yet, too busy making sure she tasted all of her before she went to fuck her because just as she was about to crawl up and out of the covers the door opened.